Introduction

The story revolves around naksh and keerti, both of them were medical students. Keerti goenka had lost her parents when she was a kid. She lives along with naksh and his famil

 Keerti goenka:

An introvert by nature. Doesn't express her feelings much. Very studious. She wants to be a cardiologist as it was her parent's wish. She considers akshara and naitik more than her parents and respects them. 

Naksh Singhaniya:

A cheerful, adventerous, friendly guy. Although rich he is not a spoilt brat. He loves his mumma the most. Anything for her. He considers keerti to be very special in his life. Always protective about her.

Akshara Singhaniya:

Mother of naksh, naira and naitik's wife. Very friendly with her kids. She always wished naksh should marry keerti some day. She runs naitik's hospital.

Naitik Singhaniya:

Father of naksh and naira. He is also a very successful doctor and has his own multi specialty hospital in the city. As he is a doctor it is run and managed by akshara. He wants naksh to become a good doctor and take over his place in the hospital.

Naira and gayu are naksh's sisters. Gayu is elder than naksh and is married to vivaan. Vivaan is a hotelier by profession who is an orphan. So they also stay along with singhaniyas. Kartik is keerti's elder brother who helps akshara with her work.

Other characters are same as in the show. 

__________________________________________________________________