Chapter Three

Chapter 3

Emma’s POV

“This is Rose.” I said to Zoe and Alfie. They looked at Rose with interest, she was new and she was like my mirror image, but Rose was still her own person of course.

“This is so freaky!” Zoe exclaimed. “Zoe!” Alfie exclaimed laughing. “What? It’s the truth! Look at her! She’s like Emma’s copy!” Zoe said.

I looked at Rose, only to see that she was already looking at me. At the same time we started laughing. Alfie and Zoe looked at us, a little confused. “Guys! We can still hear you!” I said laughing.

Alfie blushed a little but Zoe laughed as well. “I’m so sorry Rose.” Zoe said. Rose looked at me before speaking. “Son rien ne vous inquiétez pas.” Zoe looked at Rose with a blank face, clearly not speaking French. (it’s nothing, don't worry)

I laughed, poor Zoe. “What’s so funny? I don’t understand! Why isn’t she speaking English?!” Zoe exclaimed. I laughed harder. “Wat is er aan de hand Zoe, is alles okay?” I asked her. (what's wrong Zoe, is everything okay?)

Zoe frowned. “What are you guys doing? This is so confusing!” She exclaimed. I looked at Rose and we started to laugh. “I’m sorry Zoe. It’s just so funny to do that.” I said to her.

Rose smiled a little. “I’m sorry as well, why don't you speak more languages Zoe?” Rose asked. “I don’t know. I think I just never thought about learning anything else but English.

I looked at Alfie. “You alright?” I asked. He nodded. “It’s creepy you have a twin though. One you never knew about. I mean, how could your parents keep that from you? something so important.” He said.

I sighed. “I don't know. I mean, my dad.. I didn’t see him that much when I was little and my mom is just a bitch. I don't really know what to say else.” I said, looking away.

“What did Joe, Marcus and Nora say?” Alfie asked. “Joe was.. I don’t know. He’s getting used to it now. Marcus flipped out but he liked it and Nora was the calmest about this.” I said.

“Who asked for a video first, Joe or Marcus?” Alfie asked grinning. I laughed. “Joe did, but then Marcus argued, saying we were his cousins so he had the right to make a video with me and Rose first.”

“Well, I want you in one of my videos as well.” Alfie said. I laughed harder. “And Zoe probably as well, and Louise, and Jim, and Tanya. I still have my job! Maybe Rose wants to be in your video.” I said.

“That’s actually a good idea.” Alfie said, thinking about it. I chuckled. “She’s here for a while, I asked her to live with me since hotels are pretty expensive.” I said. “You’re too nice to people Emma. One day, it’s going to go wrong.” Alfie said.

I frowned. Why would he say that?