Love You

Changed the title from His confession to Love you.
Song 👆
I am dedicating this chapter to ThuwarakaSathiamoort

Thanks for votes and comments on last chapter.
I will again request my silent 😶 readers to please vote. Your voting will bring more readers. Don't you guys want my book to get popular on watttpad😊

I really love you all, it feels really good to read all the comments and I love replying them too😘😘 Love you all it's my confession 💕

Leena was sitting and waiting for her father who had gone to meet his hotel manager. She was listening music and her eyes were moving here and there when her eyes landed on the reception, she smiled and ran towards his brother and bhabhi who entered the hotel holding hand, "My cute couple" She mumbled.

"Bhabhi bhabhi" Leena happily ran towards them.

"Leena" Rinky took her into hug, "So Miss how was your shopping with Sir" she asked.

Kabir after talking to the manager walk towards lounge area where his family was happily meeting and hugging each other. "Sir"  receptionist stood up but Kabir asked her to sit no need to be formal.

"Had dinner" Kabir asked Rinky.

"Yes sir, in your french cuisine restaurant" Rinky smiled.

"Hope you liked the food" Kabir asked.

"Yes,loved it and loved the interior as well" Rinky replied happily.

"I want to tell you something"  Leena whispered in Rinky's ear, pulling her towards the couch.

"Where are you going Rinky?" Karan looked at Rinky.

"Let the girls talk, go girl and then after your secret talk come back to your rooms"  Kabir looked towards Rinky and said.

"I like the new interior of the restaurant"  Karan and Kabir walk toward the elevator.

"Rinky said same thing" Kabir laughed.

"Stop this marriage Karan" Kabir begged,  "Take Leena back to India" he again spoke.

"Bhabhi, Dev called me and he was sorry and, Oh dear bhabhi he was talking sweetly and he cancelled his birthday party and now he is taking me for a long romantic trip" Leena happily said, Rinky smiled she doesn't know what to say this is again a plan a big plan She thought looking at Leena.

"I am so happy for you, Leena" Rinky said.

"So he cancelled his birthday party"  Rinky asked.

"Hmm..hmm" Leena happily hummed.

"Where is he taking you?" Rinky asked.

"A very romantic place, he said it's surprise"  Leena said, kissing  her cheeks and then both the girls went to their respective room.

Rinky opened the door of their suite and went inside. Karan was not in hall, she checked the bed room but he was still not there. She then knocked at the bathroom door "Karan" She called.

"Coming Rinky" he said.

Karan changed into shorts and t-shirt, he washed his face and looked in the mirror. His heart was beating loudly, he need to tell Rinky the truth.

Truth that he loves her, truth that he cancelled all her interviews because he was informed that Sanjana was planning something on Rinky too. He was going to tell her that he planned all this engagement thing for Leena but he wanted her to be his fake fiancée because he wanted her to fall for him. He always did everything thing during her training to bring her closer. He took a deep breath and walked out.