Finale

I am dedicating this chapter to my silent readers. Thanks for reading my book😊😘

Leela is stepsister who is helping Karan while Leena is blindly in love with Dev and she is the one who is getting married to Dev.

"Mam Dev sir had asked not to disturb," Receptionist said.

"I am not asking you to disturb him, he had forgotten his key so I just came to give him" Leena said.

"Mam he took his second key so it's fine, they have some relatives here to meet so he asked not to disturb" Receptionist smiled.

"Who I am then?" Leena smiled.

"Miss Leena Oberoi" Receptionist said.

"And the co-owner of this hotel and sister of your super boss" Leena smirked.

"Mam I am sorry I can't let you go to his room," Receptionist shook her head.

"Ok then...." Leena leaned over her desk, "I don't know about me disturbing Dev but I know you will be disturbed when my brother will fire you" Leena smirked, "Now call Trisha, I have an appointment with her, spa manager Trisha " Leena said.

"Mam please Karan sir will appreciate me, it's not right to disturb our guest" Receptionist picked reciever and dailed for spa.

"He is not guest" Leena said.

"Mam I know but...."  Receptionist said.

"Ok call Trisha now and I will not go to Dev's suite but just call me once his relatives leave," Leena said.

"Sure mam thank you mam" Receptionist said.

Rajvir was stucked in traffic jam. He left home after Karan called him and told him the scene that Dev's relative are suddenly visiting and their rooms are booked and all of a sudden his old house resort is on fire.

"Fcuk man" he banged his head on steering wheel, "I was sure something is going to happen today, hope we catch Dev and team red handed, " he mumbled to himself.

Suddenly his phone buzzed, Rajesh , one of the senior guard was on other side, "yes Rajesh."

"Miss Leena is here in hotel," Rajesh said.

"Ohh."

"Sir we should have added Receptionist and some important hotel staffs in this plan," Rajesh said.

"We can't do that may be some of the staff are working for Dev," Rajvir said in monotonous tone.

"Right sir" Rajesh agreed.

"Where is Leena now?" Rajvir asked.

"I saw her going inside spa," Rajesh informed.

"Ok then she must have come for spa and all.." Rajvir sigh deeply.

"Yes."

"Keep me informed I am still stucked in traffic."

"Yes sir."

Rinky and Karan stayed back in their suite.

"What do you think what's happening inside the Dev's suite?" Rinky asked.

"I don't know, right now we can't even inform police, we don't have any proof," Karan sigh deeply.

"Hmmm," Rinky who was sitting on his lap rested her head on Karan's chest," Karan how will we handle Leena after all the fiasco, will she ever forgive Leela, " Rinky asked.

"She will be fine, she is my princess and regarding forgetting that we will see, " Karan said kissing Rinky's forehead and helped Rinky to stand, "What?" she pouted.