Half~Cat Chapter Fifty Six - Queen Letica

Half-Cat Chapter Fifty Six - Queen Letica

"So who is this?" The Queen cocked an eyebrow. The King rested his hand on the palm of his hand. It was just Jared, Liam and Yui who came along. The other five went snuck into the dungeons to find Taylor. So basically, I was a distraction.

Jared, Liam and Yui kneeled down as I stood up, not knowing wheather to kneel or not to. I petted Azusa nervously.  "This... is Angela, your daughter." said Jared, with a smile on his face.

I looked over at Jared then at my mother and father's expression.

The king's eyes widen as my mother's stared at me with disbelief. "A... Angela...?"

I felt so scared, and I had no idea why! What kind of expression was I suppose to give her?

I nodded.

The Queen grinned and opened her arms. "Come here, my Sweetie!" Er... I'm suppose to hug her? I... don't even know her! I'm suppose to hug her and love her back? I... I can't! I placed Azusa on my shoulder and I went over to her and hugged her. I wrapped my arms around her.

My mother... was a very beautiful woman. Big, round purple eyes that shined and glistened. Long, curly, blonde hair that reached her waist. I had to admit, her bangs were a little silly. They were too short, but yet fit onto her face perfectly. A plumy chest and hips. But I didn't look anything like her. It was my dad I looked a lot like.

Round, innocent dark brown eyes and pepper and salt colored hair. He stared me with a stern expression. I looked away. ...How am I suppose to look at him?

I had no clue what to do! I don't want them to hate me! I want them to... actually like me! Even though they should since it's been... never since I saw them and yet they are my real parents!

Queen Letica smiled at me and held onto my shoulders. "So... my daughter... has returned..." my father asked soothingly. 

"Ooh! We should have a feast! A ball tomorrow! How does that sound? Mm? That sounds wonderful! And you need to change out of these earthling clothes and wear a beautiful dress! And the hair! Fix your hair... And..." Mother reach for my chest. "Hm. Small, but not too big either." 

I slowly pushed her hand off from my breasts. 

"Oh! And your waist!" She held onto my waist. "Would say about 26 inches. Needs to be 24 or 23 inches. And your room! I have to show you to your room!"

"Honey. You are forgetting something..." said the King.

"Hm? What would it be?" she asked, with a perplex expression.

"Drew. He is being hanged tomorrow. And the ball is tomorrow?"

"Ah! Well, we have them on the same day, yes?" The Queen asked.

"Good idea but..." Father turned towards me. "She won't have a protector. She needs to be protected." 

Wait, what? What do you mean the crucifixion is tomorrow?! Isn't suppose to be in two days? But... what if they find out Drew was replaced with Taylor for my sake? 

Or... do they already know...?

"Ah, yes. You are correct..." Mother pouted. She embraced me then our cheeks touched. "With a cute face like this, I wouldn't mind being her protector!"

"Letica..." Father groaned.

"Oh... alright..."

She let go of me and looked up at Liam and Jared. "You two seemed to be advanced in being Knights. You two already went through hardships and such, I think you two can be Angela's protectors."