24 Hours

Chapter 1

Joo Hyun's POV

  It has been two months ever since I came here in Vancouver, Canada. Mom has decided that I should spend my school holidays here in the city where my dad lived in almost 13 years of my life. There is no denying or any disagreement. Problems, depression, stress-ness was totally out of me ever sonce I work in this bar. Within 24 or more hours, I will be going back in hell. Seoul, Gigi District. that is where I lived at. I was also born in that District, but of course, in a hospital called the Gigo Women and Children's Hospital.

  After packing up my lauggage, I quickly rush to the bathroom for some warm shower in the dusky morning. It has been the same routine every single day. 20 minutes of showering, 5 minutes to dry my light brown hair and another 10 minutes of changing and choosing my outfit for the day. See how this all is a waste of time? 35 minutes gone just in a blink of an eye. Time is actually is faster than you think. To me, 35 minutes felt like 15 minutes.

  Now here I am, serving alcohol and drinks to guests that enters the bar. Well, nothing had gone bad today. Everything seems good and boring since time flies fast today.

Kris' POV

  "Kris, you should hit a girl for tonight, ya' know? It has been a long time since you had an one night stand. C'mon, it's your last day hanging out with me then bye-bye! You'll be going off to South Korea for your career." Justin, my one and only one-of-a-kind fucked up friend, handed me two glasses of alcohol. "No. I don't want to get into a deep shit anym-" I was being cut by Justin's laughter.

  "Whoa man, since when do you reject girls? See that girl behind the bar? Take her for the night. She seems bored and tired from working." Justin had stated was actually felt true and tempting to give it a try.

  "Just for this night, mate. For my own good and celebration." I grabbed the glasses of 2 alcohol and made my way to the bar. Here goes to the final trouble.

  "Hey, you seem kib of lonely. You good?" I sounded more in a helping way tone than a desperate one. "Yes, sir. Do you need any help with that drink, sir?" She replied in an 'annoyed-yet-respectful' tone. "Miss Seohyun, eh? Nice name for a pretty girl." I winked at her, finishing the compliment. Here goes nothing. I jumped across the empty bar island. "This will cause trouble." She put up the 'closed' sign onto the bar, making guests being crowded away from the bar as she muttered under her breath.

  "You should get out of here, fast I tell you. I would not want a person to ruin my last pay day. Please, I beg you." She pushed me continuously, making me grip her wrist. I then dragged her out of the counter after pushing the 'closed' sign in the middle of the bar.

  "Let me go! I'll shout for help and scream that you are a rapist!" She shouted over the loud music that was booming on the speaker. Losig my patience, I quickly pulled her out of the club. I brought her to the private room. The private room is where guests would have their 'personal time'.

  Still holding onto the drinks tight, I shoved the spiked drinks onto her.petite hands. "You might want to drink it if you still wants your last pay day." I furiously stared at her. Not until then, her eyes are finally filled with lust. It's working! After a few more minutes of 15 or 30 minutes of pinning her onto the wall, she started to feel tipsy. This girl is just so hard-headed. So hard to get, yet so young. Bottoming up my own drink, I throw the empty glass away making it shattered once it makes contact with the concrete walk opposite to where we were standing.

  "Being a good girl now, are you? Let's just get this night done baby!" I muttered under my breath, tackling her soft spots.

.......

Wuaaahh ! I am back again. Tell me how you find this chapter goes, okay? Comment down. I'll edit once I get my computer's connection to the Internet. So, for now , read the chapters without any Author's Note . Byee !

Pywrecktics.