24 Hours

Chapter 7 (Final Chapter)

5 years later

Joo Hyun's POV

Now looking back through the 5 hard years ago has been a struggle. Cooperating with my husband in an arranged marriage was a hell. Trying to escape from his overly-protected attitude and his sight. Coping up with studies and examinations with a bulging stomach was suffocating for me. All you want to the most is to eat, sleep and shit. During all these school time, Kris has been a patient husband, handling all my tantrums.

Many schoolmates of mine has been ringing my phone for a millionth time. Uncle-in-law also as known as my principle, Mr. Oh has actually made me drop out of school and have a private teachers teaching min the house. And yes, Kris is also apart of the private teacher team. Having lessons and examinations in the house is boring and tiring.

In November 24, 2015 a newborn twins finally has been release from my womb freely. A baby boy, Wu Seohyung Peter, and a baby girl, Wu Seojin Elizabeth.

Now I've been promoted into a nursery's English teacher after working as a childcare's caretaker for at least 3 years. My husband, Wu Yi Fan has become the world's youngest PHD that works in for a special school where all young celebrities in Kpop or acting industrees attend to privately without fans knowing.

As you can see I go through hell first fue to my stibborn soul and went to heaven due to Kris' sweet escape dream that has been fulfilled with as a legal husband and wife.

The End

.....

Yeap, I have already plan the ending in my draft. Anybody expect that? Probably yeah. I just can't write those long type of fanfiction. I will somehow feel that there is no point of posting anymore and it will be boring and negativity stuffs.

P.s, I am having a collaboration with a music maker that I met through an application by my volunteering friend and he kind of agrees to it!

Yayy! But it maybe kind of long if I need to at least post and imagine more scene of what is going to be post before that. Maybe after 3 or 4 more one shots? Maybe ? Maybe not . Hahaha!

Till then readers.

Pywrecktics.

Oh, p.s.s, tell me what you think about this book and also check my other 5 one shots. Comment down!

Pywrecktics.