24 Hours

Chapter 6 (Part 2)

"Ok, whatever 'boyfriend', as long as you do your job as my baby's father and my tutor will be ok-" My sentence was being cut by a shriek. Yay to Mommy!

"Seohyun-ah! Finally you're awake. Oh! Kris-ah? What are you doing here? Isn't it too early to tutoe my daughter?" She comes in the room with two black plastic bag. She asked with curiousity, crossing her arms standing in front of the bed's table, facing me after putting down the plastic bags.

"Ah! A-aniyo! I'm here to visit my future wife." Kris stated proudly without thinking.

"Mworago?!" I exclaimed, leaving my mom fangirling. "Umma! Did you not hear what Mr. Kris said?" I emphasized onto 'Mr-oh-so-Confident-that-should-not-be-name'.

"Aigoo... I knew your tutor would fall in love with you straight. Thank god, I am blessed to have such a beautiful and a smart daughter like you, Seohyun-ah." Mom suddenly gasp while holding her front pocket of her pants. "Wait up, I shall call your future in-laws." Excitedly, she exit the room leaving me dumbfounded.

"What did you just do?!" I throw a pillow right into Kris' face. Jerk!

"We're having an arranged marriage, I guess. Uncle is going to cancel all our tuition lessons since it is only for us to get closer." He smirked satisfyingly with his plan.

......

Didn't expect me to put all the 'mistaked' scene into a full of arranged surprise, did you? Muahahaha!

I kind of twist the plot around. I'm proud of myself! Comment down if you are one of those readers that is so caught of guard and didn't expect such an arranged marriage to form suddenly. Also comment down what you think of this whole story, as in how do you feel after reading the while chapters up till this part? Why? Cause I wanna know.

Pywrecktics.