Introduction

Introduction

With the main story underway, I thought that it would be a great idea to include little events that I thought up. I labeled these short additions too little, too much, or just miscellaneous enough to not include in the main story. I hope you enjoy this side project, and once again, thank you for reading.

The "Side Events & Extras" stories will encompass some events that occur in the main story line that I deemed as, what was that dreadful word? Ah! Yes. FILLERS. (I visualise everything that happens in my story and it all plays out like how animes are like, kind of odd, but that's how my writing mind works)

Are they important? Not necessarily. You do not have to read them to fully comprehend the story, they are just there for reasons such as:

Character Development

Relationships between Characters

And other events

I'll try to avoid making my readers forced to read them, but hey, it doesn't really matter. (Or does it?) For those that just want to read the main story, there it is. For those that want more from a story, Side Events is there. (That, and if I include them as chapters in the story, there would be so much that people would start complaining...maybe..., besides, there are some relatively short ones and I don't want want to put those in the main story. That, and they are usually extraneous or have very low impact on the main storyline). I write these for fun most of the time and I thought that having others read them would lead to a more overall better story.

All copyright for the making of this story, and the characters goes to me and it is for non-commercial use and enjoyment. Copyright for Pokémon goes to Nintendo and the Pokémon Company. Pokémon is a Trademark of Game Freak and the Pokémon Company. I own no rights to owning anything affiliated to Pokémon except this story and the original characters that appear.