Boy toy

Character swap to Grayson :))

Back at the twins:

I heard the front door open and shut while I was lying in bed. Oh it's 8am at the moment. I wasn't alone either,but Ethan knew Ava was coming over this morning. "Do you want a drink?" I heard Ethan say and I knew he wasn't talk to me, "no thanks." Replied a high pitched voice. Eth didn't say he was bringing anyone over, I jumped out of bed,threw on a pair of shorts, looked back to see Ava still quietly sleeping. I jogged downstairs, to spot a girl; not just any girl, "Rachel?" "Hi Grayson." She waved, "We went for breakfast." Smiled Ethan. "Oh ok." I grabbed an apple and ran back upstairs to see that Ava had woke up. "Hey." "Hey." I sat down on the bed again. "I should get going." Ava mumbled, "uh ok" she was good in bed ill tell you that. I asked to drive her home so Rachel didn't suspect anything, "ok thank you." So I got up threw on a top so did she. We went downstairs and left.

*15 mins later*

I got home and went to the kitchen and saw only Ethan "Where's Rachel?" I questioned. "Getting something upstairs" "k" I ran upstairs and saw Rachel, I ignored her and went to my room. "CAN I GO TO THE BATHROOM?!" Rachel screamed downstairs, "YEAH!", I heard her footsteps stop outside my room, the door opened "oh I'm so sorry I'm looking for the bathroom!" She said,then as she was about leave "wait.".

It's about to get steamy, skip if u want.

She turned round, fuck. I stood up and walked to her until I was inches away. I quickly grabbed her wrists and pushed her against the door. Our lips collided, I grabbed her blouse and pulled it up over her head. Wow. I started kissing her neck travelling down to her stomach. I stood up straight taking off my shirt.

Rachels {P.O.V}

I have no feelings towards Grayson. He's hot or cute or whatever. I'm a fuck girl. This is what I do, I can't help it.

I lifted Rachel and plopped her onto my bed. I pulled of her trousers/pants and I unbuckled my trousers/pants and they dropped. As I did she took off her bra.

You know what happened after that. Horny people. No more.
I'm Rachel now!
When we finished we laughed. I stopped. Ethan. I jumped out of bed, put my clothes on. Turned to Grayson and winked as he did the same. I ran downstairs to see Eth at the dining table, "what took you so long?" "Oh, girl problems". Worst excuse ever.

WOowwwW