Awkward

"So what do u want?" Ethan asked while I stared into space, I shook my head and said "maple syrup and pancakes" we looked at each other with a flirty smirk.

Angels P.O.V:

I noticed Rachel looking sad, until,Ethan asked her "What do you want?" And she answered "maple syrup  and pancakes". Then, they looked at each other and smirked. Is there something I don't know about?

I could feel graysons warm palm  gripping my thigh. Angel likes him sooo... I can't. I pulled my thigh away from his grip. I said I would go up to order for everyone, Grayson said he'd help. We stumbled up to the counter together to order. "Why did you pull away from me?" "Your NOT my type." "But we had so much fun yesterday." "No, you had so much fun, I just went with it because it hot." "Awww, you think I'm hot?" We collected the orders "yeah, but don't flatter yourself." As I walked back to the booth and left Grayson in my dust.

Rachels {P.O.V}

So here's the deal, I don't like Grayson because 1. He gives off a fuckboy vibe 2. Angel likes him and Ethan 1. Treats me well 2.is cute 3. Doesn't use my body but I'm still pissed about him and the waitress.

As Ethan sat on the edge I made him scoot over so I could sit next to him. We ordered the same thing. Obviously, it's our favourite.

Ethan's {P.O.V}

Rachel sat next to me! I have BUTTERFLIES! why? I like her. But I don't love her, I can't. It'll ruin everything it's her first day.

We ate our food,laughed,bonded and all that cringey/cheesy shit.

Sorry for taking so long and making youse wait so long for them to actually work.next chapter :)