Chapter Eight :

( Warning if you are sensitive to nasty things such as sex or violent actions then please don't read)

Vanoss P.O.V

I sigh and hold onto John and Brian holds onto Brock . Both the omega and beta are pasted out in our arms . I look at Brian " Mabey we should keep them in a separate room for a little ... " Brian nods and takes Brock to another room and I take John out of this room into another one when I am stopped by Lui . " God damn it Lui " I mumble angry . " Woah! Who is that? " Lui says in his squeaker voice and smiles brightly . " He looks so cute! I can tell he is a omega just by looking at him " Lui said joking around . " Yeah ... And he is my omega ... " I said calm with a bit of annoyed tone in my voice . " No he ain't ! He is my omega ! " Lui joked around . " How can he be your omega if you are a omega Lui ... " I said looking at him . " It's possible.. . " Lui said. " Oh really now?" I said with sarcasm in my voice and see him nod . But before I could say anything else I heard John start waking up . I see Lui looking at him and I carefully place John on the couch . " Wh-where am I-I ?" John said a little confused and he starts to wake up more seeing me and Lui . " You are- " I said before Lui cut me off . " Oh my god!!!! You are so beautiful ! " Lui said and hugged John which made me a little jealous and i seen him hug Lui back . " Th-thanks... " John said a little nervous and still confused . He let go of Lui and Lui did the same . ' Why did I get so jealous when Lui hugged him?' I thought to myself for a moment but shrugged it off . I seen Lui whisper something to John and I seen John get scared and whisper back to Lui and then both of them looked at me. Then that's when it hit me .... The sent ... My eyes started to glow yellow and i smiled looking at John. I struggled to stay back but my inter alpha needed him... " F-follow me J-Johnathan ... " I demanded to him and he did and I took him to my room leaving Lui in the living room. " Please take a seat on the bed ." I said politely trying to not hurt him or anything. He did as he was told and he started whining a little I looked at him and smelt his sent . I couldn't help it anymore I made sure the door was locked (😏) and I walked over to the small omega and carefully move him more onto the bed (😉😏) I move on top of him hearing him whining even more . Usually when a omega does this they really want the alpha to control ... Yeah I said it and I won't say it again... I looked down at him and moved to his neck and kissed it softly . He started to moan softly and I smiled . I sat up and took off his clothes along with mine and lowered myself to his chest and kisses it softly . I start to suck on it just a little leaving red marks on his pale skin . I move away and back up to his neck I kiss his neck and suck on it leaving a red spot there as well. I bite it a little and move away hearing him whine . " Are you ready baby~" I said softly to him . I see him nod and I smirked . And I started and I went in and out of him. (😂🔫) I hear him start moaning in pleasure and hurt . But I keep thrusting harder and faster and I start panting . I bite my lip " F-fuck~" I said in pleasure and kept hearing John moan in pleasure again . " A-ahh~ f-fuck me h-harder !~ " John said still moaning and I went deeper into him and start to pant " J-john I'm ab-about to-" I said and cummed inside him and he let out a loud moan and started breathing heavily and I did as well. I moves away from him and layed beside him and tries to calm down and he does the same .