Chapter Ten

Evans P.O.V

We looked everywhere upstairs and downstairs and couldn't find him. So we all split up and go looking for him in the town . Me and Luke looked for him near the stores Craig and Tyler looked for him near the buildings and Brian looked for him near the parks . I started to wonder how a omega like him had the courage to run away from us like that... Usually omegas are loyal to their alphas which makes us alphas crave omegas even more. And when a omega misbehaves a alpha can punish the omega however they would like to . I kept thinking about this still looking for him and thinking of ways I could punish him. " Mmm~" I accidentally said out loud and Luke looked at me confused . " Are you ok there ? " He said to me still confused . "  Y-yeah I'm fine ... " I said nervously hoping I don't say something dumb .

* Time Skip *

Johnathans P.O.V

I walked around town still keeping my guard up. I started feeling uneasy by that I mean like someone is watching me.... ' Are you fucking serious ?!? ' I thought to myself annoyed by fucking alphas . I kept walking ignoring the feeling which I know was bad to... I kept my knife close to me. I know walking down the street without a alpha is a bad idea and not having a mark is even worse. Also did I mention the thing about "Savages" it's where a group of alphas take a omega and give them painful shots in the arms so they don't have babies or something around that . Then have sex with them and make them sex slaves and then sale them for high prices. I know it's horrible . A close friend told me about this because he knew someone that went threw that . I felt horrible about it . Also us omegas ain't nowhere near as strong as alphas are which sucks because how can we defend yourself?!? Ugh! This shit pissed me off . I felt the feeling get worse as I kept walking down the street and decided to walk into a library for no apparent reason I jist wanted to get away from this feeling... I walked in and seen more than a hundred bookshelves and walked up to them and tried to hide away from awhile but not make it seem suspicious . I kept quiet and looked around and seen a group of people looking at me ... And of course they was alphas ... But they seemed nice sense you know they worked here duh . Anyways the feeling went away and I sighed in relief and walked out of the library and went down the street . It started getting dark and I was thinking about going home but then I realized it's not safe there...not anymore.... And homes are supposed to be safe and you know other things ... But nope! Not mine! I keep walking and felt someone pull my arm making me drop my knife ' FUCK!' I thought to myself and seen a group of " Savages " surround me . I felt my heart pound to my chest . " Lookie here boys we got are selfs a omega who seems to be unclaimed~" the guy holding me to a wall said . I felt tears rolling down my face . " Le-leave me a-alone! " I said desperately and seen to other people walk up to me and they both smirked . " Oh you are a pretty one ~ " One guy said still smirking . " Oh hell yes he'll be a amazing price and also a good sex slave ." Another guy said smirking as well  . I started to panic more and tried to move out of his grip . I couldn't ... " FUCK YOU , YOU STUPID ALPHAS ! " I said screaming in his face and kicked him in the balls ( or should I say no balls because fuck him!) . I got out of his grip and started running away as fast as I could. I felt one of them tackle me and I feel to the ground and growled lowly . " Get off of me! " I said angry . " It actually feel nice being on top of you~" The guy said with a smirk . I tried moving away from him . " I want to have this time to have fun with you ~" He picked me up and held my hands behind my back and layed his head on my shoulder and breathe on my neck which made me flinch and panic a little more. I tried moving away but I couldn't I tried to hit him but that didn't work either. I panicked even more knowing I can't do anything anymore and I heard the guy get up and walk infront of me and growled at me which made me scared. I watched as they dragged me to a abandoned apartment . I felt my heart drop and I seen the guy walk back infront of me and he smirked holding a knife close to my neck " listen here you omega ... In order to live you'll have to follow are rules... Do as we say... Don't try anything if you want to live... You understand?" He said serious . I hesitate to say anything " I-I-I " that's the only thing I could say despite be scared for my life...

( To be continued )