Chapter 15?!

(Quick note: I haven't been making chapters in awhile because i realized that the story line is everywhere!!! It makes no sense to me!! 😥😥 enough talking let's continue this bad story line!!)
____________________________________

(Enormous Time Skippy)

Third Person P.O.V

The gang arrived back at the hideout as Evan walked in the house and of course kept the door open for the rest. As he did so he looked around and got suspicious knowing Brock and Jon were left alone . Due to this he went to check on them and heard a loud bang sound and panting following the short occasion as he turned out very confused and went to go check on it. As he did so he opened the door and seen no one there...

Evans P.O.V

“ I swore I just heard something....” He said quietly to himself as he then turned around seeing Jon holding a baseball bat ready to hit Evan on the back of the head...But Jon wasn't quick enough to hit him... Evan grabbed ahold of the bat and threw it onto the ground and growled dangerously at Jon.

Brock's P.O.V

He watched this all happened but didn't allow Evan to hurt Jon anymore as Brock acted quickly and tackled Evan hard on to the ground and covered Evans mouth so he didn't speak a word or alarm the other alphas who were just downstairs ...right below them. As doing so he (Brock) grabbed a rope that was beside him sense him and Jon had planned this ahead of time and quickly tied evan up and placed duck tape around Evans mouth . “ There that should hold up for now..” he whispered to Jon quietly .

Jonathans P.O.V

He watched everything happen so quickly he didn't know how to respond as he then just nodded in response not knowing what to do or say anymore “....” He was frozen unable to move or speak . He couldn't do anything from how scared and worried he was. You see he still loves Evan ... Their relationship is toxic... Even though Jon hates Evans guts..he still can never find himself to leave him alone.. after all they had seen each other when they were little...Evan had saved Jon before...

°•°•°•FlashBack°•°•°•
-DO NOT READ THIS PART IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE OR HAVE BEEN THROUGH ANYTHING LIKE THIS PLEASE! ALSO IF YOU HAVE CONTACT THE NEAREST TRUSTED GUARDIAN! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! ALSO STAY SAFE MY LOVES!!-

(Note: Jon is 5 , Evan is 6)

Third Person P.O.V

Jon was running around in the park as he was enjoying his time , holding his teddy bear close and pretending to be on adventures with him. He truely did enjoy every bit of being at the park but....his parents were not watching him....As a child Jon was always told to never trust strangers and he always remembered not to until this very day... He forgot...

A stranger in a black trench coat had walked up to Jon and smiled strangely at him “Hello there I see you like teddy bears~?” He said in a low yet disturbing voice as he moved closer to Jon. “Yes I do!” Jon replied and smiled brightly . “Oh that's wonderful~! I actually have some... A lot in my car .. want to see???” He asked nicely knowing it will work. “Sure!” Jon said happily and walked with the stranger.
....((this mean we are still in the flashback only changing to anothers p.o.v))

Strangers P.O.V

A smirk appeared on his face as he soon grabbed on to Jon tightly and knocked him out as his teddy bear was left on the ground . Then he (the stranger) drove off with Jon and to a abandoned wearhouse were getting then grabbed ahold of Jon and took him into the building then soon enough placed him onto a table and took both of their clothes off .
....
  Evans P.O.V

He was in the same building as he was exploring with his friends then suddenly stumbled across the stranger and Jon as they started screaming “GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU FREAK!!!” Then Evan acted quickly and grabbed a rock and aimed it right at the strangers head and threw it directly at him as the rock knocked him out surprisingly.

°•°•°•End Of Flashback°•°•°•

Brock's P.O.V

He snapped his fingers in front of Jon “ Earth to Jon are you here bud???” He asked confused and looked at him.

Jonathans P.O.V

He looked at Brock “....I love Evan still ....” He said softly.
____________________________________

(to be continued)

____________________________________

Ah yes~ another relationship with drama just what your girl loves~ ...
ANYWAYS hoped you enjoyed this short ass chapter 😂 I'm sorry for not posting I just haven't had the courage to post anymore stories ... You see this storyline is hella wacked out my dudes...anyways have a good day or night and stay safe out there the world is big and full of surprises that make cost a life....