Chapter Eleven :

Evans P.O.V

We all gave up and decided to go back to the house . We all sat down in the living room hoping that the omega will be fine on his own... Pfft what am I talking about he probably won't in a world for a alphas and only a couple of omegas ... I continue thinking about things and wondering about the omega . And then I realized he doesn't have a mark on him... So that means any aloha can claim him... I growl lowly to myself and hear Craig get a little scared knowing that if I'm angry it ain't a good idea being around me....

*Time Skip*

Johnathans P.O.V

I started to panic knowing I'm in danger and no one was here to help me... Fuck I felt horrible... I need someone here for me please.... I start crying softly . " Shh we don't want any other alphas to hear you... " The guy said and forced me onto a couch and knocked me out.

* A Few Hours Later *

Johnathans P.O.V

I started waking up and my vision was blurry . I heard more than one person talk and the voices sounded familiar ... I heard one of them start laughing. My vision started clearing and I looked around and seen only darkness and I got up but was suddenly pulled by chains that was tied to my wrists. I try to pull away again but there was no use ' Are you fucking serious?!?' I said to myself annoyed... And sad... I started to cry ... I honestly wanted to feel safe for once... I wish to never be here... Im scared... Please someone help me ... I began to cry even more and layed on the ground . I felt horrible for leaving Moo alone with the alphas ... If I known any better I'd still be there... I sighed softly to myself knowing I can't do anything ! I can't do nothing right I always mess everything up! ... Fuck it lets just say I'm a fucking let down to my friends...my cousins...my mother ... my father ... my brother and sister... ' why can't I just be normal for once?!?! ' this thought kept running threw my head making me feel more and more annoyed at myself ...

( To be continued )