The Buddy System (Floki)

This was requested by dauntless_shannara i really liked how this turned out, i might make a second part and make it more lemon ish, and make it more "romantic"
(This one i felt like didn't need much editing, so i just changed some spelling errors). Enjoy!!

"Has anyone seen Floki?" (Y/N) shouted running through the packed camp, the sound of weapons and treasure made various clanks and crashes, most of the men were loading the loot into the ships, Rollo and Ragnar though, sat around a fire, drinking and laughing.

"Ah, (Y/N) have you come to join us?" Rollo smiled a charming smile raising his cup to her.

"No- have you seen Floki?" She looked like she was on the brink of tears.

"No? Wasn't he with you?" Ragnar raised an eyebrow trying to remember when he last saw him.

"We got split up on the battlefield, i saw him drop to the ground and that's the last i saw him, i ever swept the field with everyone to recover the dead, and he wasn't there either" (Y/N) had panic in her voice, her fist was clenched around the necklaces she wore.

"Thank the gods for that" Rollo chuckled slightly.

"It's not funny!" She snapped.

"We will find him, don't worry (Y/N)" Ragnar smiled up at her, but she didn't trust his words, not this time. Her and Ragnar are very close- but he can get lazy on raids, being that he is the one getting everyone to all these places.

"I'll do it myself!" (Y/N) looked as if smoke was coming out of her nose, she stomped away like an angry bull, eventually she made it to the tree line- where the archers were stationed.

"Have any of you seen Floki?" (Y/N) looked at the men, and all of then shook their heads no.

"I'm going out then- dont shoot me when i come back" she sighed and stomped through the leaves, the loud crunching drowned out almost all her thoughts- her eyes scanned every hiding place on the planet. But then she stopped-

"Floki!" She saw a long figure shuddering on the ground, dropping any guard she had, she ran over to the body.

"Floki? Floki! Please don't die! Helga will kill me if you come home dead!" She shook his body frantically almost sobbing, the world spun around her, her entire life with him flashed before her eyes, when they first met, that time when she almost killed him, each time one of the two almost died, all the drinking and parties that happened after raids, all of it. It was all gone now. Her partner, friend. He was everything to (Y/N), she picked her head up from his limp shoulder and sniffed, (Y/N) wiped her tears, and turned to go back to camp, to break the news to Ragnar, when she heard a low growl, her heart dropped into her stomach, she really let her guard down this time, before she could turn to see the animal that found her she was engulfed in green fabric, listing to her lunatic friend roar and growl while tickling her.

"F-Floki!!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Of course! Who did you think it was?" He laughed.

"You ass!" She growled.

"I thought you were dead! What's wrong with you!" You screamed and pushed him off.

"(Y/N) relax, i'm okay" Floki's expression softened when he realized his prank wasn't all that funny.

"You scared me" she mumbled.

"Well, i'm here now" Floki rubbed her shoulders with pursed lips.

"I would have been lost without you, you jerk" she giggled softly, turning to hug the tall man behind her, she buried her face in his chest snuggling softly.

"I know, but i'm here now, its okay" he smiled kissing the top of her head softly.