TODAY WAS THE DAY!

Laceys P.O.V

“SUPERMANNNNN!!” I hear someone yell at the top of their lungs. I stand up seeing the three of my bestest friends having a pillow fight. Olivia, Isabella, and Michelle. All of a sudden Olivia scrame, “TODAY IS THE DAY, OH MY HARRY!”  Today was the day that all four of us were going to one directions concert, contest, and signing. I felt a pillow hit the back of my head and I turned around and saw Michelle laughing. I picked up my pillow and hit her with it hard enough to make her nose bleed a little. I said, “Don’t mess with me Michelle”. Then Isabella took Michelle into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Olivia looks at me and says,” why the heck did you do that?” with a confused face. Then I smile and say,” BECAUSE, I’m lacey”. Then we both laugh. About two minutes later Isabella and Michelle come back into my room as Michelle smiles and flicks me off, but I just laughed.

We were all getting ready, doing our hair, make up, and getting dressed. We all were wearing white shorts with a shirt that had the British flag on one side and the Irish flag on the other. And we all had straightened our hair. Olivia had taken so long with the hair straightener that I had to borrow my moms.

As soon as we were done we all ran upstairs and found my mom making pancakes. We all quickly ate and grabbed our things then ran outside. As soon as we all stepped outside we saw a limo. We all ran for it, got in and drove away blasting the music to one direction songs.

Olivia’s P.O.V

Wow. Laceys mom had actually gotten a limo for us. We have front row tickets, and we are going out to eat afterwards! I am totally excited. She is my best friend ever. Except for the fact that she’s starting to like harry. She needs to get her hands off of my man.

Laceys P.O.V.

“WE ARE HERE!” I yell out in excitement. Everyone started to cry except for Michelle. I wonder why she’s not as excited as us three. Well anyways, all three of us jumped out of the limo as we entered a car garage thingy. Me first then Olivia and then Isabella and Michelle. We all ran up to the Viejas Center stadium and got in the shortest line. “Are you guys ready for this?” I asked. But no one replied because they were crying and screaming. My ears hurt already but I guess I had to get used to it.

The line was getting shorter and shorter and in within five minutes we were getting to the people who checked our tickets and let us in. I looked back at my ticket still amazed that we had front row V.I.P.  Tickets. We were at the front of the line. One more step and we were in! I saw Olivia go in first, then me and the rest. As soon as we got in we all screamed and jumped. All of our smiles were so big from ear to ear. 

Olivia’s P.O.V

Oh my god I can’t believe I am actually here right now! “Thank you so much lacey!” I screamed at lacey. I can’t believe I am going to a meet and greet,concert, signing, and their contest!