THE CONCERT WAS ABOUT TO START!

We were all sitting down in our seat. i was sitting inbetween izzy and olivia and michelle was sitting next to izzy. The stadium was practically full already. It was so loud but the only voice i could hear was olivia. she was screaming right into my ear. But i was fine with it becuase i would hve to get used to it becuase i would probably start to scream too. Then all of a sudden the lights turned off, and the screen litt up with the word OLLYMURS. i saw on twitter that the boys talked about him but i didnt exactly know who he was.

All of a sudden i see two dudes come out with VERY COLORFUL clothes on, i guess they were back-up singers, and then i saw a dude with a cute hat come out and start to sing a song called 'HEART SKIPS A BEAT'. it was actually a pretty good song, but he did dirty dance moves that were kinda gross, but ANYWAYS, after him ONE DIRECTION is going to come on!!! I cannot wait! 

"GOOD MORNING SAN DIEGO, HOWS YOUR DAY?!" olly yelled into the microphone. * fans screamed * " IM HOPING ITS AMAZING!? Well, I have ONE more song to sing before you see ONNEEE DIRECTIONNN!" * fans screamed* " WOW, You guys are loud! BUT THATS A GOOD THING! LET ME SEE EVERYONE UP AND DANCING! Y'ALL READY!" * fans scream * "OKEY 1..2...1.2.3.4!' - and he began to sing again.

He was a good singer you know but i want one direction to come out already......