he was right there.

Laceys P.O.V.

THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE STADIUM EXCEPT FOR US AND.... and. and. and. and. OMG! ZAYN! He was standing right there. Just like, in front of the stage. Why was he there? ISNT HE SUPPOSED TO BE BACKSTAGE GETTING READY!?

"ZAYN! I LOVE YOU ZAYN!" i herd michelle scream as she was running up to him.

I saw him get a little tensed up but we were still all running up to him. he was leaning on the stage when i first saw hime, but now we were all standing right in front of him and he was standing straight up. I CANT BELEIVE I WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ZAYN!

" How did you guys get in here so early?" zayn asked.

" THEY JUST LET US IN! OMG YOU ARE ZAYN MALIK ! AHHHH , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ZAYN, CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU AND A HUG! PLEASE?" Michelle blurted out.

"Umm, sorry, im not doing pictures right now,but you can have a high five!" He said politeley.

" OH. okay. " michelle said back, gave him a quick high five and stepped back sadly.

We were all just standing there. Staring at zayns beauty.

"Well, im gonna go now, have a wonderful time at the concert!" he said then left.

I think we were making it awkward for him cuase we were just staring at him, but, you know, whatever. We all sat down.......right in front of the stage......this was going to be awesome.