In Line

Nialls P.O.V.

That girl in the front section look really fit. I mean seriously her blonde hair was so pretty,and her eyes were amazing.

" Where re we going?" i asked as we left the stadium.

" Signing." zayn said back to me with a worried voice.

MAYBE THAT GIRL IS GOING TO BE THERE AND I COULD MAKE A MOOVE ON HER!!

Laceys P.O.V.

 " OMG guys, did you see the way niall looked at me!!" i screamed really loud that some girl looked at me weirdly.

" Yeah. That was weird but Liam looked very upset." Isabella said.

" HARRY WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I SWEAR HE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME!" Olivia screamed back at us.

We were all freaking out. Except for michelle. she looked kind of sad, and she was being really quiet,which was unusuall becuase she is normally really loud around me. But whatever! Im going to enjoy today and not have to worry about anyone. But. Myself.

We were all walking up to the building that they were going to be doing the signing. When we walked in there was only about 30 girls ahead of us and we were the last in line. The security guards werent letting in any more girls after us, so yeah, we were the LAST ones that are going to meet them.

" Do you guys have your cd covers ready!" i said as we moved up in line. There was only about 10 girls in front of us.

Nialls P.O.V.

I didnt see her yet. She probably didnt make it in threw the security guards. Then i looked around a girl that was in front of me and saw her. She was with three other girls, that were VERY fit also. But she, she looked GEORGOUS. I quickly looked away and asked Harry if he had a breathe mint and fixed my hair a little. i wonder if she smells nice........