The concert

Laceys P.O.V.

Olly had finished his final act. The lights turned off and the big screen had lit up. It was the opening for ONE DIRECTION! I cant even believe this was happening. I was sitting in the front row with 3 of my friends, at a one direction concert. ANYWAYS.... the screen was saying how many seconds there were untill the boys came out..30 sec.......15 sec.......10 sec.....5 sec......

Everyone in the room was screaming, including myself. all of a sudden i herdd a burst of silence and then......

" IT FEELS LIKE WEVE BEEN LIVING IN FAST FORWARD......" They bega to sing!

 THEY WERE ON STAGE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! AHHHHHHH!! THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! i looked at every single one of the boys with a huge smile on my face, but when i looked at niall, there was like a spark cuase he stopped singing and was just staring straight at me, so i looked away cuase it was awkward but i could still feel his eyes beating down on me....i started dancing and singing to the songs with my friends....

Isabellas P.O.V.

" I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMP AROUND UNTILL WE SEE THE SUN!" i sang really loud as the boys did. i ws staring straight at liam... becuase he is my favorite out of all of them. He looked very upset... and i wanted to know why.. but i just danced and sang and enjoyed the concert. I looked to my left and i saw michelle sitting down in her seat, she wasnt even singing or dancing like the rest of us.... it was kind of weird. Then i looked to my right and saw Olivia rying while she was dancing and singing and Lacey was reaching her hand out to Louis, who was shaking fans hands as he was singing.Tonight was the best night of my life!

Michelles P.O.V.

I wasnt having fun at all. I wanted to sit next to Lacey but instead she sat me by isabella. isabella is fine its just i came to have fun with Lacey becuase i dont hang out with Olivia or Isabella that much... and i dont even know half the songs they are singing. Why did Lacey even invite me? If she knew i wasnt that BIG of a directioner as them. Im just gonna sit here untill she notices.

Laceys P.O.V.

Louis was reaching his hand out to me! i didnt really freak out becuase he's louis, and he's not my favorite.....but i guess.... hes just like a normal person to me, except for the fact that his hand had probably touched niall's..... SCRATCH THAT! But anyways..... yeah i was totally cool with touching his hand.

About an hour passed by and they were on their last song ' I WANT '. Its probably my favorite song out of all of them. Then after this we go to the sighning, and then their contest! After all we missed their meet and greet, sadly.

The song was over and all five of the boys kissed their goodbyes and said they hope to see us back outside where they will be doing signing and a contest! Niall was gleaming at me as he waved goodbye.....