" Meet Crowly "

CHAPTER FOUR

.

.

i hope you enjoy this story

.

HAPPY READING

.

Vin POV #flashback

I meet Crowly, the king of hell...not kind of yippy yey, but creppy yey... oh yes of course I know him, so well... because one of his demon had dared to killed my parents. This is not the first time I've met him, I've met him because I called him. Calling to killed him of course .. take my revenge on the devil that killed my parents is not comparable to what I felt, but that time I failed, because he was too clever and I was too careless and stupid. This time he reappeared, facing me in the face.

" Hello Vin... it's been a long time "

" Crowly? "

" Glad you still remember me darling "

" Cih... oh yeah of course, I remembered you so well, dumbass "

" So... you've been meet with my boys huh? "

" You mean, Sam and Dean?? "

" Yeah, the moose and the squirrel "

" Your boyss?? huhh just because you ever collaborated with them then you just call them 'your boys'? No, they're not "

" Well... it's up too you, but I have something else to deal with "

" What do you mean? "

" I need your help, immediately "

" What?? What happen with this king of hell, did you just lose your power so you decided to asked me for help, huh?? "

" It's not that simple my dear... "

" Stop calling me 'my dear'... "

" Fine... it's not that simple.. kitty... this problem need a someone like you "

" What are the problem? "

" I need you... to kill Sam and Dean " what the hell is that....

" Hohhh... that's a crazy thing that you ever asked me... how could I do that? You are the first person who I really want to kill with my own hand "

" So, you just reject my wish? "

" Hell yeah, absolutely... "

" Well then.. instead, you will die in my hands "

" it's not that simple you son of the bitch, I never let you kill anybody "

" Hohh... really? Do you want to say hello to my hellhounds? " oh shit... he just brought he's hellhounds

" If you just killed me right know, who can help you to kill Sam and Dean huh? "

" Well... I'm not that stupid kitty... You can choose, which one who kill those boys, me or you... you know me, I mean... they way I killed someone... I'm not just let him die so easy, like give them a lot of pain first... "