" Beloved Demon "

CHAPTER FIVE

.

.

i hope you enjoy this story

.

Vin POV

I just woke up and wondering if last night... I'm doing something I've never done before. A crazy thought that spontaneously crossed in my mind just because I felt guilty on both of them. You know, right now they are everything to me, as much as possible I will keep them from the threats of the monsters out there. I know, they are more powerful than me, they are more experienced, and they are stronger than me, but... I am also a hunter... I have dozens of times to kill the monsters and not a few I do a lot of exorcism. So I'm sure, I can also protect them, because I love them.

I decided to get out of my bed and go to bathroom. As I opened the door on my room, I heard the sound of the other room doors open simultaneously, oh great... Sam and Dean were also out of their room. Damn... we were just staring at each other and this really made me feel awkward.

" Oh... you guys just wakeup huh, alright... I need to go to the bathroom " then I went to the bathroom without looking at them in the slightest. Arghh ... I can't bear to see their faces after what we did last night

Dean POV

Haha... look at that face, she just blushing when she saw me. Yaps... lastnight, is awesome... I didn't think that we would do it, yeah I know... not all the things that I want, but it's more than enough for me. I saw Sam also smiling a little as she watched Vin walk in haste while bowing her face.Did he just...

" Sam... "

" Yeah..."

" I need to talk " we then went to the living room.

" What kind of things you want to talk with me Dean? "

" Did you just... eehh... you know, do something with her last night? "

" You mean Vin? "

" Of course Sam, who's else? "

" Eum... why you asking me like that? "

" Can you just answer my question huh? "

" Nope... we're not do anything "

" Really? "

" What's wrong with you Dean, are you just did?"

" Yeah... but I swear... we just kissing and touching, not more..."

" Did you really need to explain that to me? "

" Just make sure you believe on me "

" (chuckles) So, who did first hmm? "

" You won't believe me "

" Vin?? "

" Yeah... I was surprised because she suddenly told me to take her to my room "

" Did she just drunk last night, I mean... after she just out from hospital? "

" Don't be joking, of course she's not "

" Alright Dean... I think last night is your lucky day... she maybe provoked by your actions to tell her to kiss you for her guilt "

Sam didn't show his aggressive action as was as when I shared my moment with Vin before, what's wrong with him? yeah... I mean, Sam loved her too and last night Vin just make a night with me, but Sam just act so simple like that?