" Go Hunting "

CHAPTER SIX

.

.

i hope you enjoy this story

.

Vin POV

I lay down on my bed and thought about the mistake I was making right now. Really, I didn't mean to hurt Dean's feelings, I just couldn't bear the pain on my body and it was just Sam coming into my mind so I asked his help.

Dean... come home fast, I want to talk it over with you...

Then, Sam went into my room with his homemade soup. Yeah ... Sam is the right person for my current condition, at least I can feel a little bit calm when I'm around him.

" Here your warm soup, do you want me to feed on you? "

" Thanks, I can eat by myself, I've done enough to bother you today " and then Sam gave me his homemade soup. Hmm... not bad... this soup is taste good.

" You're good at cooking Sam "

" Haha, but still not as good as you "

" Sam, does Dean call you when he'll be back? "

" There's no incoming call at all from him, maybe he'll be back soon, I'm sure he'll be back, he can't let us be alone here for too long "

" (chuckle) you right..."

" If you're done eating, go to sleep, it's almost late "

" I will not sleep before Dean return "

" Don't do that, Dean must be back, you can talk to him tomorrow morning, I know you're very tired, don't push yourself to hard, remember... we've been away from work for a few days, just recover quickly, then we'll hunt the monster again, we have to save a lot of life, I promise to be more care for you this time "

" Hmm.. yeah, you right Sam... I need to recover soon, I miss our moments of hunting together, I miss the moment where I can save many life "

" Alright, night Vin... called me if you need anything else "

" Night Sammy, thank you for today "

Sam instantly smiled warmly at me. He came up to me, stroked my hair slowly and kissed my forehead. Really... he's like a cake, his treatment to me is very warm. I always feel comfortable when I'm around him.

I spontaneously kissed him short and he looks blushing with my action just now. Haha... he so cute when he blushing like that. Then he just out from my room with his cute face.

Sam POV

Dean is too stupid to make decisions, he is always rash in acting sometimes, likes his own way. I am sometimes surprised by my brother's mind, he's so unpredictable. Now he's obviously gone for no reason until this late, I know maybe he just went to the bar and got drunk with the sexy ladies. I had to call him soon, before he did anything more foolish than that.

" Come on Dean, just pick it up "

" What's wrong? is that something happen with Vin? " oh, not what I expected, he's not drunk, so what the hell he doing?

" She's just sleep, she's fine "

" Oh... good..."

" She want you back home soon, if I'm not persuade her, maybe she'll wait for you until this late, where are you? "