" Understand This Feeling "

CHAPTER THREE

.

.

I hope you enjoy the story

.

HAPPY READING

.

.

Vin POV

I tried to open my eyes to move from this warm bed, wait... since when this bed get warm. I immediately felt if there was a big hand that was hugging me and I also felt if there was someone who was breathing in my neck. Oh right... Dean was sleep with me lastnight.

" Hey big guy, come on, let's get up "

" Eumm... just give me five minutes, you smell so damn good and can't you stop to call me a big guy? "

" Then, what should I call you? "

" Call me honey...then I will wake up "

" Oh, really? Okey... come on honey just get up "

" No, I like to hug you like this "

" (sigh) oh come on Dean, did you not hungry? "

" No...because I can eat your ear right now " and he start to bite my right ear.

" (giggle) stop it Dean "

" Hey you unofficial couple, just let's get up, I have prepare our breakfast, are you guys deliberately not to close the door just to show your intimacy in front of me hmm? "

Sam suddenly appeared in front of us. Oh right I forgot to close my bedroom door last night.

" Yes, so you can getting jealous with us (smirk) " oh come on Dean, should you do that?

" Whatever, just let's get breakfast before the food is getting cold "

Dean and I immediately went up, but before it, I had to go to the bathroom, I can't just eat if I haven't brushed my teeth and washed my face.

" What are you doing? "

" I got a pee "

" (rooling my eyes) oh great, seriously Dean? " Dean eagerly went into the bathroom and immediately made his natural call at the closet as I was brushing my teeth. Why you so disgusting Dean...

" Did you not curious with my... "

" Stop it you idiot... just hurry up " oh for God sake... your brain is really-really sick Dean...

We finally went to the kitchen for breakfast and there's already Sam who is fiddling with his tab while he was eating.

" Looking for a case huh? " I said

" Yeah, I guess so "

" Can we just stay at home, or watching movie, or do something else except hunting? " Dean said

" Since when you become so lazy to hunt, Dean? " Sam said

" Since Vin is in our midst of course. Oh come on Sam, I know you want it too, just spent your time with us, we need a vacation right? "