Ch.1

(Plushie that he gets in picture)

Lucky's pov

Ever since I was little I had felt that my parents had named me wrong. Lucky, a name granted to the unluckiest person alive, aka me. I feel like my misfortune started when I was four, my dad died and my mom became an alcoholic and a drug addict before also dying from an overdose when I was six. Now I was sixteen and living in a 20x20 apartment flat that I payed for with my three jobs. And if my life wasn't bad enough I was a male Omega who couldn't afford heat suppressants and was just hitting the start of my heats.

Most people picked on my for my small size and dirty hair which made me feel like nobody cared about me and I would never find a mate. I mean, who could love me?

Currently I was hiding in my closet, sitting in my nest and skipping school due to my heat. I writhed and whined as my body felt like it was on fire even though I was naked and surrounded in ice packs. God I hated heats, especially when I had no one to help me through them. I slowly slid my hand down my body and grabbed my dick, causing me to moan. I began to pump it, feeling sweet relief as it quenched my pain.

"Ah~ mmm~ f-faster!" I moaned, imagining that my had belonged to my nonexistent mate. I sped up my speed until I came into my hand. The heat subsided and I stood up to get out of my closet, get dressed and grab some food.

I walked five feet to my kitchen and noticed the lack of food. There was flour, a carrot and some sort of green thing that was way past it's expiration date. Oh great I have to go to the store in the middle of my heat. This will be fun. I thought to myself as I slipped on my sneakers and grabbed a sweater. I walked out of the door, locking it behind me and went to my bike. I was too poor to afford a car so it was my fastest mode of transportation.

After several minutes of viscous pedaling I arrived at the store. I tried to hurry, not wanting to be in public too long in fear of being raped, but it was hard with all the Alphas smelling me and trying to "help me" hoping I would give them a reward.(if ya know what I mean...) I rushed grabbing apples, fruit snacks and a bag of chips before I walked past a wall full of stuffies. I looked in awe at all of their cute squishyness. As I scanned the wall I came across a cat-like ball and snatched it down. I don't know what you are but I need you. I thought while smushing it in my hands. So soft~ I practically moaned in my head as I held the small plushie. I looked around and noticed that almost everyone nearby had their eyes on me. Oh shit, I better hurry. I ran to the nearest checkout and purchased my items. I was almost out of the door when a delicious smell came to my nose. I don't know how to explain it but it was unlike anything that I had ever smelt in my life.

The smell became stronger as I turned around. I walked toward the sent and came to a tall man that I recognized as none other that the Pack-leader-to-be. I brushed against him and felt a strong tingling feeling where my body had touched his. He turned around and looked at me before inhaling deeply.

"So it's you." He stated plainly before scooping me up, causing me to yelp in surprise.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked, my voice laced with fear.

"I have to get you out of here!" He held me tightly as he ran out of the store and into the parking lot. He stopped at a nice car and placed me down in the passengers seat before climbing in the driver seat and starting the car. He glanced at me nervously as he drove. I wanted to get out and run but I was paralyzed as my body began to heat up again and my vision was clouded. He inhaled deeply again before he exhaled in a moan. "You smell so, so good and... delicious."

Mate. My wolf growled. Wh-what? He's your mate, look at his wrist. I did as my wolf said and glanced down at his wrist seeing his Alpha mark and another mark below it. A strange symbol that I recognized as the one that comes out if you are near your mate was on his arm. I looked at my arm, the same thing. No, no, I can't be mates with the next pack leader! I yelled at my wolf. Too late! He said and I noticed he wasn't going to talk anymore.

His car came to a stop and I glanced up at him. His blue eyes were gazing back at me and I could tell that my scent was driving him wild. He pulled the keys out of the car and got out before coming over to my side and picking me up bridal style. My hands tightened around my bag and I sat in his arms shocked and heating up more and more as my heat got stronger again. He strode up to the big house in front of us and walked in.

"Mother! Father! I found my mate!" He called out and people came racing down the stairs. I got nervous and instinctively buried my face in his chest, inhaling his scent to calm down.

"Oh my! Jadon, he's adorable!" A female voice yelled as I pressed my face further into him. This was all so strange and embarrassing I didn't know what to do. "Oh, and I can tell by his scent that you found him at the perfect time, right as he's starting his heat!" I curled into a tiny ball and kept my face hidden as my hands tightened around my grocery bag.

"Mother, calm down, can't you see he's scared?" Jadon asked as he pulled me closer and soothingly stroked my hair. "I'm taking him up to my room so that we can talk in private, I will be back down by dinner and I want no interruptions." He stated before I felt myself bobbing up and down, indicating that he had begun to climb the stairs. I slowly pulled away from his chest, I tried to relax but my body felt as though it were on fire. I squeezed my eyes shut and began to groan as I became increasingly horny and hot.

He walked into a room and slammed the door behind him before setting me down on his bed. I flipped myself onto my stomach so that I could push my face into the blankets that smelled like him. I groaned as he set his hand on my back.

"So, baby, tell me your name."

"L-Lucky!" I began to writhe and groan as it got worse.

"Lucky? Are you alright?!" He asked, his voice laced with concern.

"H-hot. Need y-you. On me!" I managed to get out.

"No, baby, we just met."

"H-help." I moaned out as he began to stroke my back sending sparks of electricity through my hot body. I grabbed at my sweater hoping that taking it off would cool me down but no so next came my shirt. As I lay there panting and half naked I realized that my mate, the one who could help me, was still sitting besides me rubbing my back and making it worse. My arm shot up from where it had been at my side and I grabbed his head, pulling him in besides me before rolling slightly to face him. "P-please, Master, help me." I whined out and watched as he went ridged at the fact that I had called him Master. Deep within the still functional part of my brain I was scanning him and looking for things, like kinks, that I could use as a weakness and boom, I found one. He leaned over and kissed me on the lips before pulling away.

"Okay, but once I start I won't stop." I looked him in the eyes.

"Good, I-I need it rough, and I n-need you to take m-my virginity!" I got out through pants.

"Ok~" he leaned in for a deep kiss while in buckling his belt and undoing my jeans.

~~~~~~~~ ^3^

How do you guys like it so far? Do you want more or is it bad? Like, comment, and check out my other stories! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

1492 words      2:00am      April 1st, 2018