Ch. 11

(A few days later)

Jadon's pov

A few of my pack mates stare at me and Lucky as I carry him down stairs. As I get to the bottom my best friend and second in command beta approaches me.

"Dude, you do realize he's still in heat, right? He reeks!" He exclaims, motioning to the writhing mess in my arms.

"Yeah but we ran out of food, water and condoms so we came down to tell you to get more condoms as well as raid the kitchen. But Lucky...well, ya know, can't really walk right now and wouldn't let me leave him alone." I chuckle awkwardly and try to walk past my friend, Josh. He pushes me back, accidentally brushing against Lucky.

"I can't let you take him with you to the kitchen, you know how the other alphas in the house will get, plus there's a meeting going on in the dinning room so you can't get to the kitchen." He explains. I growl at him and hug my omega close.

"Two things; one, do not touch my omega. Two, get the hell out of my way." A low growl rumbles in my chest and I see Lucky flinch at the sound. John stand firmly and growls back.

"Jadon, go back upstairs, for Lucky's sake. I'll bring everything you need just try not to fuck until I bring stuff." I sigh and turn around, reluctantly taking Lucky back upstairs.

"Fine but you better be up soon otherwise you might see things you don't want to." I grumble. Lucky whines and grabs onto my shirt.

"Jadooooooon I'm hungryyyyyyyy!"

"I know baby, Josh will bring us more food, you'll just have to be patient." I get upstairs and walk through a few hallways until I get to the heat room. I kick the door open and set Lucky back in his nest. "Baby I'm gonna go help Josh get stuff, I'll be right back, alright?"

"Noooooooooooo!" Lucky grabs at my pants. "Stay here! What if another omega does something, like hug you?!"

"Baby," I laugh a little, "no omega is going to do that when they know I have a mate." He whines and lets go, looking away and huffing.

"Fine, go mingle with those other omegas! See if I care! But also can you bring me back a butterfinger?" He asks the last part quietly.

"I'm not going to mingle with other omegas and yes, I will get you a butterfinger." I seal the door tightly, making sure that none of his scent can get through and head downstairs. When I reach the first floor I see my mom and quickly rush over to her. "Mom, I've gotta run some errands, can you make sure no one except other omegas go upstairs? Lucky's all alone in the heat room and his smell is strong enough to sleep through the door so I wouldn't want anyone smelling him and doing something I'd have to make them regret."

"Of course, Jadon. Your father wanted me to ask if you could attend the meeting but I'll just tell him you said no."

"Thanks Mom!" I smile and kiss her forehead before rushing out of the house.

I arrive home and check all the bags to make sure I have everything we need. Drinks? Check. Lube? Check. Condoms? Shit, I forgot those. Oh well... Food? Check. And last but not least a bag of butterfinger bites. Check. I walk into the house and am immediately caught off guard by Lucky's scent. Shit, what if someone went in there?! I think, frantically running up to the heat room. As I get closer I hear faint moans coming from behind the door and my alpha instincts quickly kick in with the assumption that my mate is in danger. A low growl escapes my throat as I throw the door open. Instead of seeing someone else touching my mate I am met with the most beautiful sight; Lucky is laying face down, ass up and fingering himself sloppily. He's wearing one of my hoodies that is way too big for him. I stand there watching him, drooling at the lewd sight before me. The bags I'm holding fall to the ground and I quickly close the door, locking it just in case.