Ch. 14

Jadon's pov

"Ah~ mmm! Lucky...so good!" I moan loudly. Lucky hits me on the head with his spatula.

"Would you stop? Just eat like a normal person, would you?" He smacks me again then goes back to making his food. He sets another latke down on the plate and I go to grab it. "And stop eating them all! I'm hungry too ya know?" I laugh and get up to wash my plate.

It's been about a week since his heat ended and he's been dragging me around town every day. His personality is so different from when he's in heat, it's kinda of startling, scary but exciting I guess. Not to say he wasn't like this before his most recent heat but I feel like he's different because we've grown closer. We don't just stay around each other because we're mates we do it because we enjoy each other. But then it hits me, we're just mates, I never asked him to be my boyfriend.

I look over at Lucky who is sitting on the ground with the other omegas playing monopoly while the alphas play cards against humanity at the table with me. I tell them to excuse me for a moment and make my way over to the omegas, I nudge Lucky with my foot and he looks up at me.

"Baby can we talk real quick?" The other omegas are looking at us now. "Alone?" Lucky nods and starts getting up fro follow me. Once we are out of earshot of both groups I grab his hand. "Lucky, I know it's a little late to ask this after all that has happened but, would you be my boyfriend?" Lucky squeals and bounces a few times.

"Yes! I would love to! But now we've gotta go a at least one date a moth or I'm leaving you." I couldn't tell wether or not he was joking and really didn't want to find out.

Hey, sorry for the short filler chapter I just don't have ideas.

8-13-19  4:19  346 words