Chapter 23- The Plan

"Hello?" Eunwoo picked up his phone, early in the morning.

"This might sound creepy but open your hotel room door." Eunwoo recognized the voice as his father's, this causes him to shoot his eyes wide open. He sprinted to the door, hoping not to wake you up. You were currently soundly asleep under your soft blanket. He smiled to himself when looking at you and carefully sneaked out the room.

"I'm happy to see you in real life, but do you really think it's appropriate to dress like that?" His father stared up and a down. He was in a white T-shirt with a pair of plaid boxers.

"Yea whatever. Anyways did you make some kind of strategy yet?" Eunwoo tiredly rubbed his eyes.

"Yes." His father smiled happily. He told him every single detail of the game plan. Eunwoo liked the idea and kept nodding his head. He then realized his father and him are really alike in many ways.

"I like it." Eunwoo grinned evilly.

He then walked back to the room, seeing you sit up on your little bed.

"Ouch my back hurts from the cramped bed," You rubbed your back and grumbled.

"You can sleep on the big bed if you would like," Eunwoo smirked.

"Really?!" You asked happily from not having to sleep on the tiny bed.

"Yea, we could snuggle together." You realized what he meant and shook you head.

"No! Your nasty! I'm too innocent for does type of stuff pervert!" You covered your face so he wouldn't see how red it was.

"I didn't mean it like that! But you can actually take the big bed, I'll take the small one." His face then feel into a sad expression.

"W-What is it?!" You panicked at his sad face. He then changed it to his business face.

"I-I need to talk to you..." He said expressionless.

"What is it?" Your heart started to race of the sudden command. He sighed not to happy.

"I'm breaking up with you... for good." You didn't believe him.

You sat up from your bed in shock.

"Stop lying to me! I know your lying!" You didn't want it to be true.

"I'm serious." He sighed annoyed.

"T-This can't be! D-Did all t-those things you told me was a lie..?" Your voice was cracking, while you yourself was on the verge of tears.

"Y-Yes." He looked at the ground.

"Let me pack my stuff then..." you quietly grabbed all your stuff, you were trying not to cry in front of him.

"Y-You don't have to! You can stay here if you like!" He nervously said, not sure to touch you or not.

"It's fine. It would be awkward for both of us anyways..." You forced yourself to turn around at now your ex-boyfriend.

"I-I'm sorry..." He watched you walk out the door with your luggages.

"No I'm sorry I acted like a fool because I actually did love you..." You walked to the elevator, not turning around no matter what he said.

"Why does it have to be like this..?" You whined and burst into tears as the elevator doors closed. After all you guys been through, it ended so fast... It was like how easily you can close a laptop... You finally woke up from this dream...

You were glad your roommates were still staying at this hotel. You checked your phone, realizing tomorrow was Eunwoo's wedding. You were a 100% sure he was still going through with it and that was one of the reasons why he broke up with you.

You knocked on their hotel door with a tear stained face. Sanha was shocked to see you with such a sad expression, but you didn't want to tell any of them, why you were so depressed...

A/N:
Ahaha I'm sorry for yesterday! It was a April fools joke! This is the actual version :) I hope I fooled some of you (not to be mean or anything) welp this story is coming to an end soon ;-; I hope we can get to 1k reads before that ;)