four

It wasn't at all easy to get up early on a Saturday with no will to want to do so. Luke had many other factors on why he shouldn't have to get up this early, like the fact that he stayed up late last night, or again the fact he had no urge to do so. But to get a private session in without anyone noticing the popular party-er, he had to go to Sunnies bright and early. Sunnies was the little mental health organization that sat just down the road from the public high school. It was social suicide to enter the place. I mean, a teenager admitting they had a problem or were wrong? That never happened. Luke knew this, and so did his family. See the idea of Sunnies had frightened Ben, the oldest Hemmings, so much that the fear crawled down through the family. The threat to even just stop by was often used in the household.

"Luke? You up yet?" Mrs. Hemmings called to her son down the call who stared at his reflection in the bathroom. The blonde boy noticed his tired eyes, wondering if they would ever leave him.

"Yeah." He shouted, grabbing a handful of Advil before leaving for the doomed location. It didn't take long for the blonde duo to make it to the Health Center since it was only a few blocks down. Luckily they had shown up early because Luke didn't want anyone to see him enter the dull building.

"It's for your own good." His mother patted him on his shoulder as they sat in the parking lot, waiting.

"Okay." Responded Luke, grabbing his jacket quickly and getting out of the car. The inside was just like the outside, the dullest and most uncolorful thing you could ever lay your eyes on. It was as if the doctors didn't want the patients to have too much fun seeing.

Luke stepped up to the front desk where a small girl glared blankly at the clock on the wall, watching the time until the day who end. "What's your problem?" The girl grumbled as she spun a pencil in her hand. Luke could almost say her hair matched the color of the building, though she was so young.

"My mum called in for Doctor Bellingham." The young blonde coughed quietly, hoping not to catch the attention of the few people there.

"Hemmings?"

"Yep."

"Down the hall, take a left, second set of doors." The woman's gaze hadn't left the clock as she spoke to the teen in front of her.

"Thanks, have a nice day."

"Screw you too." She mumbled as if he had said it too. Luke was confused but ignored her as he stepped down the long hallway. The room he entered was a rec room, with wandering losers scattered about. It was like a regular doctor's office but duller, it was as if everything had a blue-grey tint over it, even Luke's own skin.

"Luke Hemmings?" An older looking man in a white coat stands up rather quickly to greet the blonde boy. The Hemmings boy would rather if the doctor hadn't said his name so loud, who knew what kind of people were here. "Follow me."

They were lead into a more comfortable lounge, still tainted with a faded gaze. Luke sat down on a leather brown chair which he found quite warming. A ton of cookies sat on a coffee table, welcoming all to take from it.

"Your mother told me you've been struggling." The still unnamed doctor quizzes across the teen.

"Uh," Luke grumbled his voice still groggy from the early morning.

"Apologies, I'm Dr. Bellingham. Sit."

"Thanks."

"So, tell me why you think you're here?"

"It's a complete accident actually." Chuckles Luke hoping to end this quickly, though the story wasn't funny. "See I found these red-drugs in my locker and I didn't want the school to find them so I stuffed them in my pocket. My mother found them there."