Chapter 5

Hey there guys. I have been trying to update at least everyday since I have camp next week and won't be able to write all next week sadly. :'(

Thanks for the support and here's a shout out to babycakes5927 for a follow. I might write more song lyrics but you gotta tell me what you thought of the first.

~MyRufas

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

→Marceline←

I can't believe that I fell off the couch. I never move around enough to do that. It made it even worse when Finn watched me fall directly on my face. At least he hugged me afterward. Now he is pacing the room waiting for me to pack all my stuff in my old duffle bag. I need to get out of here. Finn is 17 so that makes me look 20 since I actually age in the Nightosphere. I called Dream in here so she could open the portal to Ooo for us. When I finished I gave Dream my bass.

She looked surprised, " Why are giving me this?"

I smiled at her," I know you like to play and I have my old one still in my house in Ooo."

She hugged me and started to draw the face and chanting before throwing the milk at the wall causing it to twist and break apart. I grabbed Finn's arm and pulled him through it. When we landed in the cold grass on the other side I started to roll around missing the feel of grass.

Finn sat up on his elbows and looked at me like I was crazy. " Did you miss the grass that bad?"

I stopped rolling and looked over at him," Yes, I missed it alot."

He laughed and laid back down. I rolled over to him and straddled his hips. He looked up at me and pulled me down to his lips. It was the first time we actually kissed. When we pulled away he smiled and said," It was even better than I could ever imagine." I giggled. I got up off of him and started to walk in the direction of his treehouse after picking my duffle bag up. He quickly caught up and took the duffle bag. When we got to the treehouse he led me past the workout set in the treasure room up the ladder into the living room and across a bridge instead of up the second ladder. When he opened the door he let me look around. It was amazing. " I love how everything ties in but is different."

He laughed and dropped my duffle bag next to the dresser. "I knew you would."

He dug through a drawer near the bottom of the dresser and took off his shirt revealing a very muscular torso. I didn't notice I was staring until he smirks and says," I won't wear a shirt to bed if you don't want me to." I blushed and turned away from him.

He laughed, " I guess I won't then." He threw the shirt back in the draw and pulled shorts out. "I am going to the bathroom and taking a shower. You can change in here or you can come take a shower with me." He winked and left. I watched him jog across the bridge. 'He is so hot.' I slipped into some shorts and a tank top. I layed in bed and waited for him to come back. I was dozing off when he opened the door and laid down next to me. He inched closer to me and wrapped his arms around my stomach. I relaxed and leaned back so my back was pressed against his chest. He kissed my hair and nuzzled his chin on top of my head. We fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Finn~

When I woke up I slowly slid out of bed not wanting to wake Marceline up. 'She is so cute when she is asleep.' I grabbed a navy blue T-shirt and my favorite jeans. They were black and had song lyrics written in white and baby blue everywhere. After I got to the bathroom I changed and brushed my teeth. I made breakfast, ate, then made my way back to my room with a bowl of strawberries. When I opened the door Marceline was just putting her shirt on. I blushed and walked up to her handing her the bowl.

She smirked at me," Finally got you to blush. And thanks." She sucked the red out of two before picking the bowl up and walking out of my room. She sat the bowl on the counter and went into the bathroom.

~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~

She walked out of the bathroom with her wet hair up in a bun. She was wearing a white tank top and a pair of blue shorts. " I'm going to cut your hair." She said pointing to my still messy hair.

I almost whined,"Why?"

"Because I know exactly what I want to do with it and you need a hair cut."

I pouted and got up from the couch. She pushed me into the bathroom and went to get scissors and an electric razor.