A Crazy Raptor

It's been about a year since the last time I've been to the warehouse, I've been busy with all the paperwork and research but who cares I smiled as I closed my laptop and got a phone call.
"Hello?" I Said.
"I think it's about time it's been a year can you please check all of the raptors, and I'll do the futanari ones." Said Melissa.
"Sure." I Said.
"She has been-" I interrupt Melissa.
"I don't care about her not my responsibility anymore." I Said as I hung up my cellphone. I got up and grabbed my long sleeve shirt and slipped it on, I grabbed a pair of black sweats and put them on grabbing my sack readjusting them, as I sat down I put on my Christmas socks with had small reindeers all over them, I leaned over and grabbed my black converse and put them on i pulled up my left sleeve. I looked at my left arm and noticed it was all covered in tattoos an smiled as I got up I push my sleeve back over my arm and left the house locking the door putting my keys in my house, I had long hair that reached down to my waist, I walked to the warehouse and was stopped by security guards.
"Miss you can't come in." One of the guards said. I sighed and pulled out my badge and their faces went pale.
"I-I'm Sorry Sorry Mr. Teater." Said the guard backing up.
"Don't worry about it." I Said as I tossed him a lollipop. I walked in and saw people on their computers looking at me and glare. I heard a loud voice on the speaker.
"KNOCK IT OFF AMD BACK TO WORK!!!" Yelled a familiar voice they quickly got back to typing on their computers I giggled and proceeded into the observing room and saw Melissa.
"Hm? Josh?" Asked Melissa as she got up from her desk.
"Who else dummy." I Said.
"Jeez you should at least take care of yourself!" Said Melissa.
"I don't need to It's unnecessary." I Said as I sat down in a chair.
"Jeez you should people would care!" Yelled Melissa.
"Hm I don't have friends, gf, or any kind of family members they disowned me so I just work that's it." I Said as I closed my left eye.
Melissa sighed.
"Anyways Josh I'll let you do your thing and I'll go check and make sure the futanari's are fine." Melissa said moving her hand. I nodded and we both proceeded into the elevator I pressed the first floor button and we descended to the first floor. When the doors open I saw claw marks on the wall and looked at Melissa.
"Sorry we've had accident for the past while since you were gone." Melissa said.
"Hm I bet." I Said as I walked over to one of the male raptors he began slashing the floor with his tail, I smiled and sat down.
"So you still do that huh." She said.
"It helps them know I'm a beta male."
"I doubt that."
"You'd be surprised males unlike females are bi while the females are not well the futanari ones are the special cast for that rule." I Said as I felt the male raptors tail wrap around my waist as he walked around me.
"What do you mean?" Asked Melissa as she was checking the futanari raptors.
"The futa raptors are a hybrid as I said before they have traits from both partys of the male and female body, so they basically swing for both teams, they would be categorized as being pan." I said.
"Pansexual.....interesting any reasons for the futanari raptors being that way?" Asked Melissa.
"Yeah it's a evolutionary thing they want to find the one ideal partner then just go out with someone who just looks cute." I Said as I opened my left eye the male raptor sat in front of me and opened his legs tightening his tail around my waist.
"Huh the males never act submissive!" Yelled Melissa.
I began to press against the males stomach and he didn't make a sound I began to push against his lower stomach and he yelled, I quickly put my nose against his and he began to calm down.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you please trust me." I Said I felt him lick my neck. I smiled and sat the male raptor up and pet his head his tail let go of my waist and got up and went back to his mate. I continued to check the rest of the male raptors but it seems they all had the same result. Melissa came over to me as she was finishing.
"So?" Melissa Asked.
"It's their stomach seems they haven't been drinking enough water make sure they get three bottles and drink all three a day." I Said.
"Ok sure thing." Melissa said and turned around and she got scared and yelled. I heard a extremely aggressive and loud growl behind me.
"H-hey back up missy he's not yours anymore!!" Melissa yelled backing up. I smiled as I sat on the floor. I heard the growl get louder and more ferocious, I felt a tail wrap around my waist.
"Hm how's your love life Naomi?" I Asked with a sarcastic tone. Naomi growled louder.
"What do you want I told you already I don't care about you anymore your like the rest of them sluts who all just want sex nothing else." I Said. I felt her slam me down on the grass and wrap her tail tightly around my leg pinning me down by my arms. I looked up at her and her eyes were dilated, she licked her lips and pushed her nose against my face making me turning my face away from her she began to lick my ear.
"What the?! Why is she doing that now?" Melissa Asked.
"Oh sucking up can't find your one true partner aye?" I Asked. Naomi growled and kissed my neck. Melissa managed to pull Naomi off me and rip her tail off my leg.
"Knock it off it's over between you two!!" Yelled Melissa as she shoved Naomi into a cage.
"Hm pathetic." I Said as I sat up one of the females walked over to me and sat down in front of me, I saw the females leg had bruises on them and glanced and saw all of the females had the same bruises. The female raptor pushed her nose against my neck whining.
"Hm?" Asked Melissa.
"Oh that's different." I Said.
"Hm? Find something out?" Asked Melissa.
"Yeah bring me the tough futanari please." I Asked Melissa.
"Um she's a bit more-" I interrupted Melissa.
"Just do it." I Said and put gestured to the female to go lay with her mate as she got up Naomi growled louder towards the female raptor.
I felt a hateful gaze from where Melissa was and I closed my left eye calming my heart. I felt someone clock me in the face and I fell down on my back.
"God dammit!!" Yelled Melissa as she binded the raptor who had punched me in chains.
I smiled and blood dropped down my bottom lip.
"Let her Melissa you'd be surprised." I Said as I opened my left eye I saw the tall beefy looking futanari raptor in chains, as Melissa took the chains off the beefy raptor, she glared at me growling at me. I smiled and pulled out a cigarette and lit it, and began to smoke, quickly the raptor slammed me down to the grass grabbing the cigarette from my lips and stomping it in the dirt. I giggled and I could feel her tail tightly around my leg squeezing it tightly.
She growled pressing her nose against my neck exposing her teeth.
"Josh!!" Melissa yelled.
"I'm fine she thinks I'm a alpha type." I Said.
"But she's-" I interrupted.
"She must be the alpha of the raptors her she must think I'm trying to make myself leader, but it's easy to show a raptor that I'm passive, a beta." I said smiling, I leaned in and licked her neck, and she let out a yelp, I pulled away, and she whined rubbing her nose against my neck rapidly.
"Thought so get one of your emotional males." I Said as I playfully poked her nose. Melissa did so and the beefy futanari was happily laying down with her new mate.
"Now all the females should be fine." I Said.
"Thanks I owe you one." Melissa said.
"Don't mention it." I Said as I sat up. I heard the metal cage break and quickly felt something hug me from behind I felt it's tail wrap around my leg tightly.
"This is just getting desperate." I Said.
Melissa sighed.
"She's been like this for the past 10 months she's dated every male, female, and futanari here but she's dissatisfied." Melissa said.
"Oh?"
"I don't know why she's the bustiest, thick, and huge futanari at least in ass and breast but she fit and athletic. I just don't get it." Said Melissa scratching her head.
"Quite simple actually......whether she'd admit it or not the night she spend at my house she was spooning me and kept sniffing my neck and gripping me tightly as if I was gonna leave, and in some cases during the night she would wake me up and we'd kiss for hours before she'd fall back asleep. Naomi growled and buried her nose against the back of my neck.
"She's embarrassed huh you really did care for her didn't you." Melissa asked.
"More than you know, her growls, her moods, her actions, even the way she got aggressive with me.........but she rejected me that morning proved to me she was the same as the rest." I Said as I pulled her arms and tail off me getting up. I breathed out and felt her tail wrap around my hand.
"Back off Naomi." Said Melissa as she shoved Naomi away Naomi cried out for me and I shook my head and me and Melissa got into the elevator as it took us to the observing room,  I could feel my heart racing as it opened the doors I waved bye to Melissa.
"Bring the paper work tomorrow." Said Melissa.
"I will." I Said as I walking out I glanced down at the mating room and saw Naomi looking at me with tears in her eyes, I sighed and ran out of the warehouse running home I slipped and fell onto the concrete scrapping my right arm blood dropped down, I got up and quickly ran to my house as soon as I got in I went into the bathroom bandaging my arm up, I went to my room sitting down on the edge of my bed, I laid down and closed my eyes, I began to fall asleep feeling my heart slow down and eventually falling asleep.