Why?!

As I laid sleeping on my bed getting spooned by Naomi extremely close I heard someone ring the door bell and gently opened my left eye.
"It's Open." I said tired. I heard foot steps walking towards my door, as the individual opened the door Naomi woke up and snarled at the individual.
"Cmon Naomi I'm not here to take you back besides you gotta decide if ur serious about him." Said Melissa.
I sat up and breathed out.
"What do you want?" I Asked as I looked at her hair covering my left eye.
Melissa let out a deep sigh.
"I wanted to ask you a question?" Melissa said.
"What?" I Asked.
"How do Baby futa raptors act?" Melissa Asked.
I sighed and glanced looking at Naomi and she looked down gripping her hands, then I looked at Melissa.
"Let me guess the year I was gone Naomi got a female pregnant." I Said as I grabbed my cigarettes and lighter off my desk.
"Josh it's not what you think." Said Melissa. I glance at Naomi and she began to cry in her hands shaking as I lit my cigarette I inhaled it in my system and pulling it away blowing grey smoke in Melissa's face.
"Hm I bet what's the question?" I Asked.
"D-do Baby futa raptors get aggressive?" She Asked nervously.
"Yeah they do.....but if they feel threatened they will whine and cry for their mother, they are so cute when they are born, and often cry and whine for for milk and always want to be near their parents." I said smiling.
"We forced Naomi to she getting horny always thinking about you so we drugged her and made her fuck a female raptor." Said Melissa.
I heard Naomi whine at me sniffling.
"I already told you I only handle the males no accept-ions." I Said as I inhaled the cigarette. Naomi cried and buried her face into the pillow crying loudly snarling and whining. As I pulled the cigarette from my lips I blew out grey smoke.
"Stupid woman such a child." I Said.
"Can you blame her she does care about you she hated when she found out." Melissa said.
"Hm sounds like a stupid excuse to me why should I care if someone had sex with someone we aren't dating." I Said.
Melissa glared at me and said with a loud aggressive voice "SHUT UP ITS MY FAULT!!!"
I looked at her and my left eye changed into a raptor eye and I saw her face went pale and blink and opening as my eye went back to normal. Melissa stayed quiet and Naomi looked at me scared.
"Hm figures." I Said as I got up.
"I-I'm Sorry" Said Melissa panting heavily freaked out. I walked passed her out of my room and went into the kitchen and started breakfast.
Melissa looked at Naomi and they were both in shock and they both went and sat on the couch quietly.
"You can leave you two." I Said as I cooked.
"Y-Yeah we will." Said Melissa. I heard Naomi girls loudly looking at me glaring as she showed her teeth.
"Naomi stop." Said Melissa shaking.
As I cooked I Said "just find someone else to do my job Melissa."
Melissa didn't say anything and I heard Naomi growl louder and snarl loudly.
I glanced at her and shook my head as I cooked.
"Why she acting like this all of sudden she was just all fine a minute ago?!" Said Melissa.
"Hm like I care if she's mad." As I finished cook the home phone rang I grabbed it and answered it.
"Hello? No I got nothing planned tonight sure yeah later." I Said as I hung up the home phone.
Naomi walked up to me and punched me in the face and stormed out, blood dropped down my bottom lip.
"N-Naomi!?" Yelled Melissa as she ran after her.
"That went smoothly." I Said as I went to the living room and laid down on my couch. Funny how it was a fake call I had a good friend of mine call me and lie on the phone making it sound like a date night between me and someone else oh well they aren't very smart about it. As I laid on my couch I sat up and looked at my living room table and saw a small picture of me and someone I dated a long time ago. I smiled at the picture remembering her face. Though my relationship didn't last long with her since she wanted to be a model, I just didn't have time with all the office work I had at the time so we ended up breaking up fun times. I breathed out and closed my eyes.

"Naomi. Wait?!" Yelled Melissa as she chased Naomi finally she got Naomi by the wrist and saw her crying extremely hard. For the next few months Naomi wouldn't be aggressive let doctors check on her she found a mate a female one but something was wrong she had a partner but she always seemed sad like she missed "him" but what does she expect she punched him sometime I wonder if I should of not called him but this is progress if this keeps up she'll die of heart break it hasn't been easy on her. The emotional and physical of her has been off barely shows any kind of emotion except to fuck her mate and it's just lust doesn't whine, growl, snarl, or anything I think I'll call Josh to see if he thinks I should do anything for her. I sat at my desk as I picked up the phone to call Josh I saw the daily routine doctors checked on Naomi like normal.
"Hey" Said Melissa.
"What's wrong with you Melissa you sound uneasy." I Said.
"Yeah Naomi has a mate but I don't know what's wrong with her." Said Melissa worried in a shaken voice.
"Hm sounds problematic good luck finding out how to get her back to normal I wish you the best." I Said as I hung up.
Melissa got annoyed and had her bodyguards get Josh as he was brought to Melissa he looked as he did always perfect.