Eyeless Jack × Fem!Reader

Your POV

"How do you eat that shit?" I asked EJ. He looked at me and continued eating a kidney. Once he dinished, he cleared his throat. "It's how I live sweatheart." He said. I blushed at the name. I was eating marshmallows but... I lost my appetite. I put them back and just stared at EJ. It doesn't look edible... at all. "It's not nice to stare, Y/n." He said. I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "Okay Princess, I'll leave you alone." I got up from the table and went to see what was happening in the living room.

I walked into the living room and saw Jeff and BEN playing video games... oh no. I was ready for what was gunna happen. BEN won from doing nothing and Jeff was so close. "You... fucking... CHEATER!" Jeff yelled, tackling BEN and throwing him at a wall. "This is why I don't ever play video games with Jeff." I told BEN. BEN growled at me. "Fuck... you... Y/n." He said. He sounded horrible. "Sorry, I don't wanna fuck you." I said with a smirk. He just growled. "But you'd probably fuck EJ." Jeff said with a playfully smirk. I glared at him. "Fuck you!" I flipped him off. "No thanks, you aren't really my type Y/n." Jeff picked up a controller and threw it at me with full force. It hit me so hard, I fell of the floor, covering the part he hit. "THE FUCK JEFF!" I yelled. "What's going on?" I heard Slender's voice asked. I groaned in pain. "I threw BEN at the wall and hit Y/n with a controller. Slender groaned. "DR. SMILE, EJ, COME HERE!" Slender yelled. I heard footsteps stop infront of me. "EJ, get Y/n an ice pack." Slender ordered. I heard a groan then felt someone pick my up. I had me forehead and my face covered.

I was then placed down somewhere. "Uncover your face." I heard, what sounded like EJ, say. I shook my head. Then, they ripped my hands away from my face. If course, there stood EJ. I was as tall as him now that I was on the counter of a bathroom "See, it wasn't that hard." He said is a baby voice. I rolled my eyes. He gave me an ice pack. "Now keep it on your forehead and that ugly bruise will go away." EJ said. I smiled and kissed him... on the lips. Surprisingly, he kissed back, placing his hands on my hips. I snaked my arns around his neck, deepening the kiss. He lifted off the counter. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he started walking somewhere.

We had gotten into some room and EJ had managed to get his long tongue ( thats not the only long thing ;) ) in my mouth. ( Literally, evrry image with Eyeless Jack's tongue out, his tongue is as long as my door XD ) EJ pulled away and roughly threw me on the bed. I looked around. There were jars of organs... this is his room. Good. I heard the door lock and the lights turn off. Then, it was silent. "J-Jack?" I asked. No response. I was honestly scared. Who knew what was coming for me. Then I heard something shut. Like a drawer. What was he doing. Something then grabbed my hands and cuffed them. I tried to pull away but I was already cuffed to the bed post. I heard a snip and then felt clothes being cut with a following snip. After a short time, I was completely naked. "Jack?" I asked. "Yes~?" Jack asked in a deep, seductive tone. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "I've loved you since the day Slender brought you to the mansion~" He said. I blushed. He climed on top of me. I felt skin. Warm skin. Against mine. I blushed. I felt something hard rub against my womenhood. I moaned quietly. He was naked. He slid his tongue down my jawline, to my neck, to my chest, to my stomach, then to my womenhood. I moaned as he licked around my slit. "Ahhh~ Ja-Jack, don't tease m-me." I said. He chuckled which turned me on. "Okay~" He said. He thrusted his tongue inside of me, making me moan loudly. He started to thrust faster. Moans kept spilling out of my mouth from every movement he made. "J-JACK, I'M GUNNA CUM~!" I yelled. He took his tongue out. I smirked and pinned him down to the bed. He tilted his head in confusion. I started to attack his neck with kisses. When I reached a certain spot, he let out a deep moan. I started to bite, suck, lick, and kiss that spot, making a purplish, red hickey. Tiny moans kept spilling from his mouth. I was stopped when hepinned me down and slammed his cock in me. I let out a groan from the pain. "You're virgin, aren't you?" He asked. I nodded. He smirked. "I'll try to take it easy on you, I can't promise anything." He stayed still and let me adjust to his size. I then moved my hips. "Movvve~!" I begged him. He started to move slowly. Very slowly. I growled. "Faster~" I begged. He just chuckled again. "What was that~?" "I said FASTER!" He smirked and started pounding into me at inhuman speeds. The knot in my stomach broke and I came all over him. He continued to pound into me until he reached his climax. He pulled out of me and layed next to me. "Wait... did you use a condom?" I asked. He blushed and shook his head. I shrugged and kissed him goodnight.

___________________________________________

Suggestions?

P.S. If you want good lemons, check out JamieTheFallenFairy.