Dom! Cross x Sub! Nightmare part 2

GOMEN GOMEN Sorry sorry I took so long but PART 2 IS HERE YAYYYYYYYY

AND I'M STILL ALIVE 😭

AND IT IS MY FIRST LEMON SO DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING THAT GOOD AND IF IT IS GOOD THEN THAT'S GREAT

Cross' P.O.V

" What do you mean better ? " he asked suspiciously

" Well how about you lay down on the bed " I said

" O-Ok? " Nightmare said as he went to lay down " Now what? "

I smirked at how clueless he was and said " Let me take it from here... Wait actually...can you go into your passive form? "

" ...No "

" Please I'll stop calling you senpai if you go into your passive form "

"...Fine "

' YES THIS MAKES THINGS EVEN BETTER ' I thought to myself as Nightmare went into his passive form.

" Ok so I assume that there's something better than going to bed "

" Yep now let me take it from here but first..." I jumped on to of him and started to take off his clothing

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? " he ask/yelled as a small purple blush started to form on his cheeks

" I'm going to make you feel so good " I said seductively

" E-Eh!? What do t-the hell do you mean!?  " He stuttered.  ' So cute ' I thought.

Nightmare's P.O.V

" Come on bear with me Nightmare " I shivered at how he said my name

I thought about it for a while and finally gave in "..... F-Fine "

" Finally now let's take this off " He said as he pointed at my pajama pants ( does this even make sense 😂)

He then began to slip my pants off. After that was gone he began to take my shirt and boxers off, leaving me completely exposed to the cold air, and said " Put your hands above your head " I hesitated but did as told.

He got out some handcuffs and put them on my hands.

" Now what?  " I asked suspiciously.

" Now it's time to get to the fun
part "

" Oka- " I said but was interrupted by Cross' lips(?) On mine.

' W-What is he doing! '  I yelled in his mind.

I would never admit it but I actually like Cross. Though I never thought he would be the dominant.

Surprisingly enough I started to kiss Cross back.

3rd P.O.V

Cross was surprised by Nightmare's actions but continued kissing him. After a while Cross broke away from the kiss seeing a he needed oxygen (do they even need oxygen?😂).

Cross started to mark Nightmare on the neck. After a while he went to Nightmare's ribs and marked them as well.

Cross was having his fun.

While Nightmare was trying hard to suppress his moans.

Cross really wanted to hear Nightmare moan so of course he asked Nightmare to summon ' it '.

And because Nightmare is submissive right now, he obeyed.

Cross then began to suck Nightmare's member.

Nightmare let out a soft moan.

After a while of Cross sucking his member, Nightmare cummed inside him.

Cross smirked and summoned his own member.

He lined himself up with Nightmare's entrance and shoved his member in him.

Nightmare gasped in pain " You prick! Couldn't you at least prep me!! "

Cross chuckled and said " Sorry but Oh well I already put it in so tell me when to move "

Nightmare nodded.

A while later Nightmare said " M-Move "

Cross started to move slowly.

Nightmare moaned Cross' name and told him to go faster.

Cross obeyed and was ramming into Nightmare's prostate in no time.

Nightmare was a moaning mess at that time.

And he got even louder when he and Cross came together.

They were both extremely tired and as soon as Cross got out of Nightmare they feel asleep.

~ Next Day ~

" Did y'all sleep well " Dust asked Cross and Nightmare, smirking.

Nightmare and Cross blushed and said nothing.

Things of course got better.

Nightmare turned out to be pregnant ( PREGANANANT I'm sorry lol XD ) and he and Cross got married.

The End

Pandkskowodkkodkwmkgk4p what the hell did I just write XD ummm I know I took like..........5-7 months writing this it's just stuff was happening but yea I'm trying to update my stories right now while I have the chance

But ummmmm

TAKE MY TRASH!!!