The Ball

I enter the room with my makeup done, showing off my tattoo sleeves and grinning like a prima donna. I look perfect. And nothing breaks my confidence because of my high heels and looking around I find Haruhi.

"Why hello gorgeous!" She says and I burst out laughing.

"You're such a flirt!"

"Nah not at all you just look nice tonight. I can't wait to see what Mori thinks."

"What why!?"

"Because you like him!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"I do not!" I say and we both laugh.

"Man it's been a long time since I've bickered with anyone like that."

"Hands off of him you stupid demon!" A girl says to me.

"Back off! Jesus Christ you ladies see me and think I'm a demon. The truth is I was just born like this I can't help it if this is what I look like with red eyes. My name is Tenma, not demon. I recommend y'all need to stop. Besides that he doesn't mind me. Neither do Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai. I can't help it, so back off!"

"Fine." They say and I look at the door.

"Don't leave already you went through all that trouble of finding a dress and you look good." Mitsukuni says smiling at me.

"I should leave. I make your guests feel uncomfortable."

"One dance with the three of us!" Mitsukuni says and I smile.

"Alright." I say and he pats my head. I hug him.

"What in the world!? Why's Kyotani here?" I hear Suoh say.

"I'm sorry for crashing your ball. I'll leave now." I say bowing and standing up.

"No princess. You look beautiful, also if you're this beautiful you deserve a dance or two. Please enjoy yourself." Suoh says and I smile.

"Thank you. It's the first time in a long time I haven't been called demon on sight." I say. He smiles back and I go onto the dance floor with Haruhi.

"Tamaki's usually pretty nice like that." She says and I wink.

"I know. He's a doofus." I say and we laugh. We dance until the song ends. I go into the games area hoping to win the last dance with Takashi. I win a couple big ones.

"Ah hello Tenma. Look I'm really sorry about my friends earlier. You're really pretty so they see you as a threat. Actually all of us do." She says and I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not a threat though, I'm just me." I say and she smiles hugging me.

"Would you like to dance with me girls?" Mitsukuni asks us.

"Sure, Reyna?" I ask.

"Definitely!" She says not surprised I know her name. We all dance in a circle. I laugh and smile when we're done.

(Reyna)

(Reyna)

"That was so much fun!" Reyna says smiling. Mitsukuni pats her head.

"Well ladies we have to announce the winners of the last dances. For the king Reyna Sakamoto, for us Fiona Riley, for Honey-senpai Winry Oakland, for Mori-senpai Tenma Kyotani, for Haruhi Konoko, and for Kyoya Trinity Ryan. Have fun ladies." I grin and confidently go up to Takashi. He takes my hand like a perfect gentleman. I blush and we dance. Taking over the dance floor. Takashi twirls me and I put my arm out. When he brings me back in I smile. We dance slowly and I can't hold back the blush that keeps threatening to show up on my face. Takashi smirks at me and I playfully smack him.

"You look beautiful tonight." Takashi says and I stammer.

"Th-thank you." I say and he chuckles a little throwing me into another spin. He brings me back in and the song ends. He dips me down and brings me back up. I feel so exhilarated right now. Haruhi somehow ends up getting pushed into Konoko and kissing her on the lips.

"Ugh what the hell just happened?" I ask Takashi. He shrugs and I roll my eyes. I look at Mitsukuni and he does the same thing. Reyna comes over. "How was your dance beautiful?" I ask.

"It was glorious!" She says and I smile.

"That's good." I say.

"How was yours?" She asks me as we walk away and I blush fiddling with my fingers.

"I think Haruhi is right. I might be in love." I say and she grins.

"That's pretty obv girl!"

"Geez am I really that transparent?"

"Well yeah, whenever Mori-Senpai and Honey-senpai come around you look at them and stare a little just naturally. You make it look like you're just another fangirl."

"That's good at the very least." I say simply.

"The problem is every girl knows you're a threat because you have a chance."

"I-I-I what?" I stammer.

"You have a chance with Mori."

"No I don't." I say simply.

"You totally do!" She says and I roll my eyes. She smiles.

"We're just friends. Besides that Tak-" I forgot I can't call him that in front of other people.

"Oh my god you call him by his first name!?" She says and I shush her.

"Not around other people. We used to be sparring buddies.

"I can't believe it you totally have a chance!!" She says and we go our separate ways. Her to her limo, me to my car. A black 718 Porsche Boxter. God it's beautiful. I'm so glad I had a good job that allowed me to save up for this baby. I kiss the side of it, yess I kissed it no judging!!