Chapter #5: Shopping

Y/N's P.O.V.

I felt so bad for the poor guy, I bet he went through a lot of torture. After about a few minutes I decided it was time to go home, then I had a thought 'something bad may happen if I leave Will here, so I may as well bring him home' I broke away from the hug to find the bluenette asleep 'am I just that comfortable? Jeez.' I pick up Will the same way I had picked up Bill and started carrying him to the little house, just as I was 5 feet away from the door I started panicking. 'Oh no!!!! How is Bill going to react! I totally forgot about him!' I walked through the front door to see a pissed off Bill Cipher standing right in front of me with an eyebrow raised and crossed arms. 

"What the-" Bill started but i shushed him by lightly punching his arm, walking past him and putting Will on the couch I walked to the kitchen and motioned Bill to follow.

"How did you find my brother!? And why did you leave without me knowing!?" He pouted,

"I'm so- Wait, that's your brother!?" I whisper shouted at him.

"Yes! Twin to be exact, but I mean its pretty obvious don't you think? The names our looks-" he rambled

"Ok I get it, I'm sorry for leaving you though, It was like something called me into the forest, I just couldn't help it. I followed the source to Will, he was crying and shaking, I just could not leave him there." I stated, Bill looking at me with a puzzled look then an angry one, he came up to me and hugged me close to his chest growled out,

"I understand, but your my mate, not his, your supposed to care for me and only me." He said huskily, I shivered, I felt something wet on my ear and panicked. 'WTF Bill licked my ear!? Ok! this is going a little bit too fast!' I immedientaly scrambled away from his grasp and ran up to my room locking the door looking like a total mess. I wanted to get my mind off things so I decided to take a nice nap.

~(Time skippppp)~

I woke up to sounds of clanking objects and a little bit of yelling, I walked down the stairs to see Bill holding up a coffee table looking like he is going to smash it over the top of Will's head, Will looked over and rushed behind me I looked at bill with a mad look.

"eheheh Heyyy Flower." Bill said chuckling nervously as he set down the coffee table,

"What. Happened. I want real answers Bill!" I asked him looking him in the eye, which caused him to sweat.

"Well uh-" Bill started but Will came from behind me and started explaining instead.

"B-Bill got mad b-because he didn't l-like that I w-was in your h-home s-so he started y-yelling at m-me saying t-that I couldn't be n-near you, I h-had asked why b-but then you c-came down here." He said truthfully. looking over at Bill who glared at him,

"Ok! You know what, I need groceries so the both of you are going to come with me and Behave, Is that clear?" I asked the both of them, They both quickly said 'Yes Ma'am!' Then I went back upstairs to get ready making sure the both of them were at least 15 feet away when I went back upstairs.

~( Time skip brought to you by Toby's brick Camera! )~

I arrived at The gravity Falls mall and surprisingly it wasn't too big or too small, Bill and Will were walking behind me making sure that they didn't see me looking when they had a staring contest. I went over to Smiles to go get some vegetables and fruits and other nutricious good foods, I went through the checkout to see Bill and Will looking at the convayerbelt on the counter as if it was a star, it was pretty funny,

"Guys stop staring, It makes you look suspicious," I stated they looked at me and nodded. I started loading the groceries onto the convayerbelt and watched as the cashier swiped every item very quickly.

"Your total is going to be $30.25" She tells me, looking over at the two boys behind me she winks at me and I blush in emberassement. I look down and grab my wallet from my bag and get out my credit card, I swipe my card and put in the correct numbers, I take out the card while i take the groceries into a little carrier and thank the cashier on the way out.

"Wow human technology has changed a lot since the last time I was in human form" Bill states looking around the centre of the mall. I elbow his side scolding him a bit,

"Bill we are in public! Wait till we get home to say that kind of stuff," I tell him holding his arm as we walk, I spot Wendy with her group of friends coming up around the corner and I start to panic, Thinking fast I pull both of the boy's arms and tug them down the stairs into a little hallway,

"W-what's w-wrong?" Will whispers in my ear, I motion for him to be quiet as I hear Wendy coming closer with her friends next to her.

"Guys, I can't wait for you to meet my old friend Y/N! She is so cool! I have been friends with her for a while, she had came by the shack yesterday but Mr. Pines said she had suddenly left." Wendy spoke to her friends. 'Liar' I thought which caused Will to look at me with a puzzled look, Bill started to get angry but I stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder and he stopped.

"Well until we meet this mysterious girl, we should go and find another run-over waffle that Thompson can eat for another 10 dollars." Said one of Wendy's friends

"Come on guys, Not cool." Said who I believe was Thompson. They all chanted 'Thompson!' as they went out of the building, We walked out of the hallway and headed back to the house, on the way home I sighed of relief. 'I need to talk to Bill about why the Pines acted like that, Maybe tomorrow.'