Chapter 00 | Summary And Author's Note.

[ Dedication for this chapter goes to the awesome @jwriters because she has got to be the best cover maker in the world. Love you babe ]               

Author's Note. While being pregnant can be a trying and oftentimes uncomfortable experience, there are moments when being pregnant feels so magical and thrilling that we never want it to end. One thing is for certain: there's no other experience in life like it.

Summary.            

One night :  That is how long it took for Angelina Waldorf to get pregnant with the child of worldwide know CEO Aiden Kroeger

After a night of passion, Angelina Waldorf wakes up to an empty bed. Heartbroken and devastated, Angelina decides that it's time for her to grow and provide a life to the baby who was made by the one man, she's ever trusted in her life.

Now, six months and one miscarriage later, her bestfriend finds her a job as the assistant of the greatest CEO of New York. but what happens when he's the last person she wants to work for.

Another Author's Note.       

Okay so let me just clear a few things with you all. This is the story I've telling all of you about for the past few days, oh and remember the suprise I was talking to all of you about. Well here it is folks. This is the sequel / spin-off to Mr. Ceo's Baby.

This story revolves around the son of Lucy and Nolan who is still yet to be brought into the story and that's why I won't update it because it might end up giving all of you more spoilers than I already have.