Chapter 4 | "Will You Be My Escort"

hi lovelies. Yes  i know how i haven't updated tis in over a month or  maybe even more than that but like i already said, life has been more hectic than it has been even during my college times like i swear to christ that sometimes, i feel like pulling my hair out from all the commotion but i can't because i love my hair too much. so anyways, here's chapter four and i hope you like it :)

Chapter 4 | Till The Sun Burns Out.

I never knew that California was actually beautiful, until Aiden brought me to the his private beach. I've always loved the sun, the warm waters and how everything felt so peaceful here. It feels like I'm in my own world.

Now, as the sun set by the horizion I sat there on the shoreline, with Aiden as the warm water splashed towards our body maneuvering me forward every now and then, "wow." I muttured underneath my breath.

"It's bautiful isn't it.?" I nodded smiling as I turned my head towards Aiden. His skin looked more tan and his bright green eyes glowed so brightly, and maybe that was why I had the most weird tingling sensation running down spine, and I actually liked it. No, I actually loved it.

The feeling may had been new to me, but I still enjoyed the fact that I was feeling it. A forbidden feeling, one that I didn't allow ran all over me, "it is." I said and then turned my head back to the water.

"Aiden," I asked after a soft lingering silence that I felt utterly comfortable in.

"Hmm."

"Why are doing all this for me?" I asked and he froze, the muscles flexed and unflexed and I wondered if I asked the right question or if I was finally going to face reality and learn that all of this was nothing but a lie and he did all of this just to find out the truth about me.

"I'm donig all of this for you because," his lips pursued into a thin straight line and he opened his mouth againa nd started to speak, "I'm doing all of this for you because I want you to realize that you are so much more important than you think you are. That you're unique and different and that if you think clearly and vividly, you'll realize that we're not so different after all. I'm broken you're broken, both of us are and I'm doing this for you because maybe all this time, I've been trying to make you realize that you're perfect."

I didn't know what came over me, or whose or what ghost possessed me, but before I could function what was happening, I had him pineed beneath me, almost underneath the water, and I kissed, soft and sweetly and let my lips linger onto his in a swift erotic way. His reply took a while and his hands found it way onto my waist, and he turned us around, softly sinking me down under the water and then pulling me back up. Our hair and faces now soaked, I felt the warm tingly feeling return back as I placed my hands on his shoulder.

His tounger leaped in through the seams of my lips and I moaned in the bittersweet ecstasy of it all. As we ran out brath, he pulled away, leaving me wanting and needy. Making me feel like a hormonic teenager, he placed our foreheads against each other and smiled, "what was that for?"

"I don't know," I whispered, my voice barely audible but understandable even for him to know what I was saying.

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"I--"

His voice was cut off when a huge splash of unsalty water hit or faces, "what the fuck?' Aiden's voice boomed as he pulled the both of us up into a standing postion. His P.A Christopher stood there looking all professional and with a serious look on his face.

"Christopher, I swear to fucking Christ that if you weren't so efficient in the work field, I would've fired you."

"Aiden, I'm sorry but you have to go back to the suite and get ready," he tilted his head in confusion, then his eye and his cursing began, "shit! shit! shit!"