Chapter 3 | Heart Vacancy | Part 2

[ Oh fuck here's another update. Now where did that come from? Haahaa! Lol! Dedications for this chapter goes to chelsea, because she's amazing. ]            

Chapater 3 | Heart Vacancy | Part 2   

"Don't you just love the sand," I said as Aiden and I stepped into the gorgeous beach, I've been craving to go to for a while.

"I do, Blondie," he hugged me from behind, his hands on my waist, his chin on my shoulder as we looked at the private beach he had bought a few years ago when he first built the hotel which was right after he graduated university.

"You do know that I came here for a swim and not to have dry sex with you," I looked at him and he grinned widely, wiggling his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes as I struggled out of his grip and ran towards the sparkling L.A waters which have always infatuated me, even though I've seen it onliine almost all the time because we kept googling places to visit after graduatiion and since, Lena loves me too much to say no to California, we both agreed on the most sunniest place at the moment, because in Australia, the bipolar weather just annoys the freaking hell out of me.

"Hey wait up!" I heard his voice as he ran behind me, trying to catch up with me and I turned my head around watching him run towards me and I smiled at him before turning my head back to face forward and before I knew it, an Aiden grabbed my arm before turning me around and forcing me to meet his gorgeous green eyes before picking me up and twirling me around.

"Not such a fast runner now are you?" he teased placing me onto the ground, his arms securely wrapped around around me and I placed my hands on his muscular chest and I could feel those amazing abs that were covered because of the dang v-neck he decided to wear.

"Well, I never really played any sports in high school. Or college. I preferred staying out of the high radar," he raised and eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes.

"So you were the nerd,"

"You could say that."

"Were you bullied a lot," he ask and I could see the muscles tensing up and I sighed.

"I was. But all that changed when I met Alina. She was the most popular girl at Waldridge High and I guess she was like my barrier in school that protected me from the bullying," he sighed in relief, "but when I was alone, without her, the bullying would go on and on as if the things that weren't happening to me weren't bad enough that it already was."

"What do you mean?" He knitted his eyebrows together, his face forming a frown and I shook my head.

"Nothing."

"You know, you have a lot of secrets Blondie," I opened my mouth to speak but he continued on, "it's fucking frustrating to know that you've gone through so much yet you don't want to talk to anyone about it. You don't want to share your pain with others."

"What's there to tell, Aiden. I'm not a very important person like you, I'm poor. I have to live in a small one room apartment with rusted furniture and I have to work twice a day just to be able to afford even that place. You can't expect me to just go around opening up to just anyone," I looked at him again and he stood there, lips sealed into a thin straight line and I cupped his face with my hands.

"Can we just have a normal day, go for a swim and not have you trying to discover deep depths of my horrid past. It's not something I wanna talk about," he sighed before smiling at me and nodding his head.

"Last one to the reach is a rotten egg," he whispered and I nodded not even knowing what he was saying and before the words could function properly in my head,  he has let go of my waist before running towards the sea.

"That's cheating," I said as I managed to figure out what the fuck was happening and I ran towards him, my feet sinking in everytime I placed them on the ground, I took of the beach dress I was wearing and threw it on to the floor along with my flip flops and sun hat.

And apparently, I was a rotten egg because he had managed to jump into the crystal clear water even before I reached halfway to it. "I don't care Blondie." he turned his head around laughing at me as he dove back into the water before rising back again and the water spluttered all over my face

"Well I do," I jumped on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso before softly kissing his neck, smirking as I felt all his muscles tense from the small contact.

"Blondie," he groaned grabbing my head but I smirked,, licking the place my lips touched before softly nibbling and finally leaving a light hicket.

"Now that ought to inform your parents that you're no virgin," he chuckled and I jumped off his back to swim until he yanked me towards his chest and I winced in pain as my nose hit his chin.

"I think my nose just went into a coma," I rubbed my nose with my hand as I watched his amused face.

"And I think I want to kiss you. Right now," my eyes widened in surprise and as he leaned in, I placed a hand on his chest and pushed him away before closing my eyes.

"Don't!" I pleaded before opening my eyes back open again and I watched him frown, "I'm sorry Blondie."

"It's okay," I assured him before turning around and swimming towards the shore, wondering about how this Earth, I'm still in the same place as him and why I'm not leaving like I did with every guy after a while. Especially when we're nothing but acquaintances who are going to part way when this Summer ends