Chapter 7

Taylor's POV

"Taylor Swift's secret admirer? Is he the one who sent her flowers during the interview?"

"Taylor Swift cheating on Joe Alwyn? Oh this coudn't be"

Oh shut the fuck up media. Ya'll too immature to think that way. Why do they always write an article about every single thing about me? Since they wrote countless rumors about the flowers Harry sent me, I'm sure they'll be writing about our "date" later.

Speaking of, it's 10:30, Harry's picking me up at 11. So I took a shower, wore a black crop top and beige skater skirt, and tied my hair into a ponytail with my bangs showing off. I also wore my white Keds. That's funny, I really looked like me back in 2012. Well I guess I coukd work with that.

Harry's POV

It's 10:30 and I'm on way to Taylor's penthouse in New York. My apartment's not really far from it, it's like 15 minutes away. I simply wore a white shirt and black pants with my all-time favorite Chelsea boots. I looked young tho. My hair started to grow like how long it was back in 2012. I still looked back in my One Direction days.

Here I am now in front of Taylor's penthouse. Paparazzi started to huddle over my car and infront of Taylor's penthouse. Taylor finally came out. I decided to go out and escort her to my car. As we were walking towards my car....

"HARRY LOOK HERE!"

"TAYLOR OVER HERE!"

"ARE YOU GUYS BACK TOGETHER?!"

"TAYLOR! HOW ABOUT JOE?!"

The paparazzis shouted. Why can't these people find a proper job rather than sinking into other people's business? Ugh.
Taylor sat on the on the other side beside the driver's seat. I looked over her before I started driving. She looks so young. She's so beautiful. She never changed. She's still that girl I always loved 5 years ago up until now.

She looked sad tho. Maybe because of the paparazzi.

"Hey, you okay?" I awkwardly started the conversation as I was driving. "Yeah, I'm good. It's just those stupid paparazzi. You know how MUCH I hate them."

"I know. Why can't they just have a proper job?" I said agreeing with her. "Right?" She said. After that small talk, the whole ride went silent.

We arrived at Starbucks, yet there are still paparazzis surrounding my car. It's starting to get creepy, these paps are EVERYWHERE. I went out and opened the door for Taylor and I wrapped my arm around her waist, protecting her from the paps.

"TAYLOR LOOK HERE!"

"HARRY! WHY ARE YOUR ARMS AROUND HER?! IS SHE CHEATING ON JOE?!"

"HARRY OVER HERE!"

"TAYLOR YOU LOOK SO YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL!"

Taylor mouthed a "Thank You" to whoever that pap is. As we entered the café, we sat at the table at the corner so there could be atleast some privacy.

Taylor's POV

That last paparazzi was nice. For once, someone in the media complimented me. We sat at a table on the corner as we entered the café. I admit Harry looks like him back in his 1D days. I started to realize we both look like the time we dated 5 years ago. Nothing changed.

Harry went to the counter to order us drinks. And he went back with ice cold coffee in his hands.

I sipped in my coffee and a conversation started pretty well.

"Hey, I was surprised that you agreed to meet up with me. I'm glad you're here." He said.

"Oh that was nothing. Like as if, we never had something in the past." I said giggling.

"Yeah I missed those. I wish it was that easy to bring back time." He said, with sadness that came with his voice.

He wants us back? Oh god. I should've known. I can only imagine the pain he had gone through when he knew Joe and I started dating.

"But you have Joe now. I'm happy for the both of you". He said, trying to sound happy even though the sadness can still be noticed through his voice.

"About that. You see Joe and I are not re-."
My phone started ringing and interrupted what I was saying. Fuck. It's Joe and I answered it.

"Hey" said Joe.
"Hey what's up?" I replied
"I just wanna ask if..."

Then Harry walked out. So I accidentally hang up the call.

Harry's POV

She answered Joe's call in front of me. How insensitive of her. She already knew I was still into her 'cause I fucking said that I missed our old selves. How could she be that insensitive? I knew I shoudn't do this in the first place. So I walked out.

But before I even laid a finger on the café's door, I felt a familiar hand that held my arm.

"Hey I'm sorry" Taylor said. "I wanted to explain something to you. More like, I wanted to say something to you that might bring 'us' back." I slowly turned to her direction. I nodded and we head back to our table.