Chapter 10

Harry's POV

  It made my heart shatter into pieces seeing Taylor hurt like this. My girl only wanted to love freely like any other girls. Why does she always have to be hurt? So I did what I think should be done. I grabbed her phone. "Hey! Give it back!" She shouted. "Nope. I won't give it back. C'mon. We will be spending this day together. No media. No haters. Just you, me, Mere, and Dibbles." I had to say that to make her agree. She agrees on everything as long as it involve cats.

"Fine." She sighed.

"Okay! So let's start our day!" I announced. I pulled her to her living room to sit on the couch. I sat down then I motioned her to sit as well.

"What do you want to watch, Love?"

"I don't know, it doesn't matter."

"Uhm okay"

I turned on the TV, and coincidentally, the movie "Love Actually" was about to start. I know that she loves that movie.

She rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her. We both watched it together.

Taylor's POV

Harry sure knows how to make me happy. We watched Love Actually. He knows that it is my favorite.

After the movie, I started to get hungry.

"Wanna eat? I'll cook" I asked.

"No, you stay here, I'll cook" he insists.

"Oh no. I won't let the guy who almost burnt my house years ago to cook." I teased.

*flashback*

  I just got home from the Red Tour rehearsals. I stepped into my house and smelt something burning.

"GO AWAY!" Harry screaming, while putting out a fire. MY BOYFRIEND IS STANDING THERE PUTTING OUT AN ACTUAL FIRE.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I asked, worriedly.

"Putting a fire out" he said with an innocent smile.

*after 15 mins. the fire finally went out.*

"So explain" I motioned him to start talking.

"I thought you'd be exhausted after your reheasals, so I tried to cook something for you" he said.

"Oh you should've not. YOU ALMOST BURNED MY WHOLE HOUSE. What am I supposed to do now about the damages?"

"We'll figure it out later. I'm sorry."

"Oh c'mon." He rested his head on my lap as I started playing with his curls.

*end of flashback*

"It was only that one time, that one time" he chuckled.

"You can't cook, but you'll be helping me."

"Fine" he pouted. Then we started cooking.