Chapter 5

Harry's POV

I finally made up my mind. Yep, I'm gonna text her.

Okay Harry, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. There you go, relax.

I got my phone and finally texted her.

< to Sweetswizzle> (I NEVER ACTUALLY CHANGED HER CONTACT NAME?! I should keep it, you know just in case)
Hey I saw you received the flowers I sent you, yep I'm the one who sent it, hope you don't mind.

*sent*

OH MY FUCKING SHIT. I SENT HER A TEXT! OH MY GOD. After 15 minutes, I checked my phone for the millionth time, still no reply. God, I should've known she won't reply.

*beep!*

FINALLY!!!!!

<from Sweetswizzle>
You think I wouldn't know "Curly Lad"? Haha😂 Thank you so much, I appreciate it a lot.

I knew "Curly Lad" is obvious. Well atleast she knows.

<to Sweetswizzle>
Hahaha😂 you know me too well. You're very much welcome.

<from Sweetswizzle>
Why'd you send me flowers tho? You even had a card with it.

Hell nah. Why does she have to ask that question? I guess I'll have to come up with a lame excuse.

<to Sweetswizzle>
I missed you.

Nope. That sounded too desperate. Especially to girl who has a boyfriend.

<to Sweetswizzle>
I just want to congratulate you

Nope. That just sounds so lame. What a total turn off.

<to Sweetswizzle>
I was really amused of how your career is going! I wish all the best to your career!

I just have to go with that.

*sent*

<from Sweetswizzle>
Oh thank you so much!

<to Sweetswizzle>
You will always be very welcome. So you wanna meet up?
*sent*

OH FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK. WHY THE HELL DID I SEND THAT?! OH MY GOD.....