707 x MC (1)

This is gonna be a longer one. It starts with a "circumstance" in the very beginning and branches from there.

MC's POV
I hurriedly tried to tap out a reply to the pure chaos going on in the unfamiliar chat room in front of me.

I stopped and examined this "Rika's" apartment that I had been led to by the person with the username "Unknown".

I noticed a small camera nestled in the corner of the room, just above the desktop computer.

I heard the ping and directed my attention back to my cell.

I saw that 707 had mentioned that I was in fact a female.

I growled to myself and flipped the bird at said camera, while typing a short response.

Suddenly an idea clicked in my head. A very mischievous and lewd idea.

Judging from the pictures in his profile, 707 was a pretty cute guy. I set my phone down on a nearby table and sat down on the floor.

I hastily removed my leggings and laid down on my back, spreading my legs wide.

I retrieved my phone and opened a private thread with 707 and sent a winky face.

I began to rub myself through my panties, making sure the camera could see it all.

'Like what you see?~' I typed.

I removed my panties altogether and began to stroke my bare pussy.

I heard another ping and saw that he had sent a wide-eyed blushing face. (O///O) I smirked.

"Maybe you'll think twice before spying on me, eh Seven?" I said teasingly to the camera.

"All you need to know is that I'm a woman and I plan to do my best for the organization. Got it?" I said sternly, then moaned as my finger nudged my clit.

Then came the ping and I looked down at the thread with him.

'okay, okay! I'll turn the camera off! Please just stop!' he had replied.

"No, that's not what I want. I want you to watch me and suffer. It's part of the consequences, Seven." I replied to the camera.

By this point, I was pretty wet and I really wished that one of the guys were here with me.

The lust was beginning to take over and I could hardly think straight. I gently pushed my middle finger into my flower and moaned softly.

The phone pinged. 'Dammit, MC. This is the worst way to torture a man.' he had sent along with his flustered emoticon. I snickered and continued my actions.

"Too bad~ I bet you really want to do things to me, huh?~" I remarked to the camera.

'Sweet merciful Lord. Please forgive me for my sins...!' was the last thing that he sent.

I got a ping from the main chat, Jumin this time, wondering what in the hell had happened to Seven and why he was so quiet all of a sudden.

'Oh..... Nothing... Yet~' I typed. Everyone started freaking out. They all were saying something along the lines of 'Don't hurt him!'

I snickered again. I went back to the private thread.

"Send a picture of yourself, of what you look like right at this moment." I said lustfully to the camera. The ping came immediately.

'B-but....' he replied. "Now!" I yelled slightly louder.

A picture came through and I saw an extremely flustered and sweaty Seven. I could see the obvious boner in his pants and I really wanted him to be here.