Jumin x MC

This isn't gonna follow any sort of turn in the story. Mostly because - don't yell at me - I haven't done Jumin's route yet. Oof. I've been meaning to, I swear!

MC's POV

I looked around as I made my way up to Jumin's penthouse, brushing my hair back and adjusting my dress every now and then.

My relationship with him has been rocky, as he's gone on business trips most of the time.

The elevator dinged, notifying me that I had reached his floor. I took a deep breath before stepping out and walked to the door, ringing the doorbell.

I heard a faint "coming." and then the door opened. Jumin stood on the other side and looked disheveled and tired.

"I-is this a bad time? Should I come again another day? Are yo-." I was cut off by Jumin leading me inside.

"Hush. It's fine. I'd rather have you here than be by myself." He said. I noticed the glass of wine on the end table and looked at him quizzically.

"It was a stressful trip." He said, saying nothing more. I nodded and cleared my throat.

"Do you want me to cook you something? Or perhaps I can tidy up." I asked. He shook his head. "I'm not hungry, and I have a maid." He replied briskly.

My shoulders sagged a bit. He was being even more detached than before.

Jaehee had said that it was getting really stressful for him, but hadn't mentioned that it was this bad.

Feeling like it was the least I could do, I walked up and hugged him from behind. He sighed dejectedly, and placed his hand over mine.

"I'm sorry if it seems like I'm treating you coldly, but it's just been difficult." He said quietly. I laid my head against his back.

"On top of that, I've been resenting our relationship. Despite me being non-existent, you still stay with me." He said, taking on a sad tone.

"Jumin......" I said quietly and he turned around to face me. I grabbed both of his hands and squeezed them reassuringly. I stood up on my tip toes to give him a firm kiss.

He pulled his hands away from mine and rested them on my hips, while I draped my arms around his neck.

He deepened the kiss and it turned into a rough kiss filled with desire. I pulled away and he looked lost.

"I came here to cheer you up, but nothing else seems to be working.. so..." I said as a devilish grin spread on my face. His eyes widened and he immediately shook his head.

"No. I want our first time to be special. Not just some attempt to cheer me up." He said.

"Well then, I guess it's too bad that I've already decided that you don't get a choice in the matter." I said. He grunted.

"Fine, but I won't be gentle." He said, grabbing my wrist roughly and pulling me into his bedroom.

He practically threw me on to the bed and stripped me of my clothes. He proceeded to unbutton the first few buttons of his shirt, but did nothing more before climbing on top of me.

I blushed profusely as he smirked, knowing that I was realizing just how much of a mistake I had made by provoking him.

I whimpered as he roughly squeezed my breasts and forced his hips in between my legs.

He placed kisses on my stomach and trailed up to the valley of my breasts, treating them each individually as I moaned in delight.

I went to tangle my fingers in his hair, but he swiftly grabbed my wrists in one hand and held them above my head.