Yoosung x MC

(Yes, the day has come, where I break Yoosung's innocence.)

MC'S PoV

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I was laying on the bed that Yoosung and I shared, watching him play his favorite game. He had been excited to play today, because I had told him that if we were going to date, he had to work harder in college and cut back on how much he played LOLOL.

I giggled as he threw his hands up in anger, obviously losing the battle he had been in.

Most of the RFA, aside from Saeyoung, thought that playing LOLOL didn't benefit Yoosung, but I definitely had to disagree. He enjoyed it and it helped him release some of his stress and other feelings, especially after a long day of studying, so I didn't mind.

However, I was thinking it was time for him to pay attention to me, so I began to think, trying to come up with a way to get his attention and keep it.

Just then, I had a devilish idea. I sat up and stretched my arms, this catching Yoosung's attention for a slight moment as he saw the movement out of the corner of his eye.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head on his shoulder.

He looked away from the screen and planted a kiss on the side of my head.

He always told me, that as much as he loved gaming, he loved me way more than that, and I found that to be the sweetest thing he could say.

"What's up?" He asked.

"You should come and play with me instead~." I told him, taking on a seductive tone.

I said it louder than I needed to, because I knew he had his mic on and that his friends were online with him.

I heard the other males laugh as Yoosung blushed heavily.

He huffed and told me that he would only be a while longer and then we could play all I wanted. But I wasn't having any of that.

So instead, I climbed into his lap. "Lemme try~." I demanded, watching as he blushed then nodded.

He handed me his headset and I heard one of his friends pipe up.

"Oh no, not a newbie~!" He said in mock sadness.

Yoosung and I just laughed.

"I'll have you know that I'm almost as good as my baby. I could probably destroy all of you, if I so pleased." I boasted.

I told them to wait and I handed the headset back to Yoosung, so I could grab a chair and not sit on his lap the entire time, as comfortable as it was.

I returned and played a little bit, but I have to admit, my skill aside, LOLOL didn't really interest me all that much.

I ended up finishing the round, and pulled Yoosung away from the computer.

"MC...!" He whined as I did so.

"You said you would finish up and then play with me. That was the deal, I just made it go faster~." I told him.

I pushed him onto the bed, but stopped and looked towards the computer.

I went over and disabled the mic, just in case. It would be embarrassing if his friends heard, and they would have definitely been listening.

As I turned back towards him, I noticed him scooting farther onto the bed.

It had only been a month or two since the party and the incident with his eye.

He had started wearing glasses and I sometimes got frustrated when he still insisted on playing LOLOL with an eye like that...

When I had first asked him about taking our relationship farther... Farther than just kissing, he seemed to clam up and just withdraw.