Assistant

So any hardcore Mystic Messenger fan will know about this, but in case you don't know, I'll give you a quick rundown.

In the very beginning, when you first start up the route and you have that little chat with Unknown, remember that? That is the key to what I will discuss.

Most people just do what he says and enter the apartment and the passcode and such, however, I and probably numerous others decided we would not do that.

And if you (attempt to) fuck around with Unkown's head (A.K.A Saeran) you can achieve a bad end straight from the start.

Basically just keep denying that there is a password lock on the door and Saeran will come and kidnap you, yay!

Sorry for the paragraphs, jeez...
Anyways, onto the lemon~ (more of a one-shot because of how long it is, sorry.)

MC's POV

I jumped as my phone suddenly vibrated, alerting me of a message.

I grabbed my phone to see what it was and was surprised to see it was from a messaging app that I had never heard of.

I reluctantly tapped on the notification, afraid that it could be a virus, but my curiosity getting the best of me.

It opened up to a chatroom that said "Unknown has joined the chatroom."

Shortly after, a message appeared:

:"...Hello...?"

I was confused and sent a question mark.

"Unknown" replied with "Can you see this?"

I confirmed that I could see the messages and they said "Finally connected, Thank god."

Then followed shortly after with, in bolded text:

"It's not everyday you get a text from a stranger."

They basically gave me the rundown and said they found a lost phone in the subway, but couldn't find any clues pointing towards an owner, other than the messaging app.

They said that there were also a few notes containing an address.

Unknown then asked if I could check the address out, because they were studying abroad and couldn't.

I agreed and headed to address, surprised to find that I was near it.

I walked up to the door and told Unknown.

They then asked if there was a password lock on the door. I saw it, but decided to play a mean little trick.

I told them that I didn't see a password lock.

U: "That's strange..."
U: "There's really nothing?"
U: "There's nothing to put a password into?"

Deciding to continue playing this trick, I typed another negative response.

MC: "There's nothing."

U: "..."
U: "You sure?"

MC: "It's not here."

U: "Really?"
U: "That's strange..."
U: "I see with my own eyes that..."
U: "You are standing in front of a password lock..."
U: "Are you gonna continue lying?"

I frantically looked around and saw a male wearing a black leather jacket step from around the corner.

He had white hair with light pink highlights and icy mint colored eyes.

"The plan failed. I'll have to find someone else." He said in terrifying tone, only made worse by the voice altering mask he was wearing.

"This is creepy! I'm getting out of here!" I said shakily as I readied myself to run.