Chapter 4~ The way it used to be

"Ronnie, did you do the dishes?" JD asks, entering the kitchen rubbing his eyes wearily. It's 12 am and that fucker has only just got out of bed while I have been working my ass off cleaning up this place...Okay, maybe I scrolled through the tv channels and had a mini-match of croquet with myself but let's keep that to myself.
I reply to his question with a casual nod and continue to pour myself a cup of coffee. "You want one?" I offer.
"Sure no sugar Babe" JD yawns, he looks so hot when he has just woke up the dark bags under his eyes somehow make him look peaceful as though he's just done a long day at school after an all-nighter. Truth is I'm in love with a bloody murderer, it's been nearly two weeks since the burning of Westerburg. For the first week, it was everywhere, news, papers, even the internet. My parents are convinced I died in that fire and that crushes me to think that they are weeping over some old baby photo of me when their little girl is still alive and well...their little girl, is one of the reasons why so many died at Westerburg...their sweet little Veronica, Is A murderer just like him.
"Ronnie? Your kinda overfilling your mug there," JD points out and I snap back to reality. Looking at the puddle dripping over the side of the cup.
"shit!" I hiss, grabbing a cloth from the counter and cleaning up the coffee.

"let me make the drinks?" He offers placing his hand on top of mine and planting a short kiss on my cheek.
"Okay then, " I say excepting the offer making my way into the living room. I turn on the tv and listen to the news broadcaster talking about there being some memorial crap to be built for Westerburg. I can't help but giggle at the idea of it, something not only typical but just pointless.
"whats so funny Veronica?" JD questions hovering in the doorway with the drinks. I take my coffee from him and point to the tv as I take a sip. His laugh is louder than mine.
"Seriously! A section dedicated to Chandler, Ram and Kurt? They may as well place two crowns on top of it to honour us!" He howls laughing hysterically. I am still laughing although at the back of my mind I'm thinking that's not what I would want however I do not dare tell him that.

"We have to celebrate this Baby!" JD grins "Get ready I'm taking you out"

"Where?" I ask suspiciously.

"7 eleven duh! Slushes on me," He replies.

I do as he says and get changed luckily we have been able to buy some clothes turns out JD is loaded and someone left a ton of cash lying around in a cookie jar in the asylum so we are not running out of money anytime soon.

To Be Continued...