Chapter 2~ Veronicas mind #1

"Oh...Well, it's certainly where you belong" Veronica mumbles.

They glance at the building. An old abandoned asylum, with a huge black gate surrounding it stretching all the way around the building. The worn brick exterior and smashed up windows made it look like something from a horror film.

JD begins to climb up over the fence, once reaching the top he holds out his hand. "Come on !" He smiles devilishly. Veronica reluctantly takes his hand and they enter the asylum. Walking up the worn cobbled pathway to the main entrance, up the marble stairs. It's locked.

"Oh well..." Veronica begins to turn back down the steps but is pulled back by JD who once more pulls out his gun, Shooting the lock clean off.

"What were you saying ?" He laughs as he pushes open the huge doors. On the outside, it may look like a horror movie but inside... It's somewhat beautiful. Its as though it's been untouched, brand new even. Glass chandeliers hang above the ceiling, A grand staircase leading upstairs, red linen rugs across the floor, a large stone fireplace sits in the middle of a living room.

Okay now, let's look through Veronica's eyes...

Shit!

Wow!

"Surprised, only the best for you !" JD smiles standing in the middle of the room. I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen. So there's no food stock, but there is, of course, drain cleaner. I quickly throw it out a crack in the window, I am not taking any chances of JD trying to poison me no matter what he says this is not loving.

He tricked me, lied to me, used me. Jason Dean broke me. And now I'm stuck hiding out in a fucking asylum with him. But this one is on me, If only I checked the cups Heather wouldn't be dead. Yet it wasn't so bad without her. What am I saying!

And then Ram and Kurt. That was just meant to scare them. Ich Luge bullets that smart motherfucker. I researched it, he played me. He chooses when to show his affection now it's just we will it go back to how it was. Before the deaths that night in my garden.

"Hey! There's a croquet set up in the backyard fancy a match ?" JD calls from outside. He enters the kitchen and once more offers me his hand. This time I take it without hesitation. He's a fucking physco...but What choice do I have god knows what he'd do if I deny him he's already threatened me with a gun.

How did I let myself get dragged into all this... my parents will think I died in the fire of Westerburg. That's in the past Veronica get your mind in check. Croquet is fun just keep focused on the game don't drift off. Shit, I don't even have a diary anymore...

A/N
Apologies for the extremely long wait for the release of chapters for this story. I have been focused on completing my other book (Keairas Neverland Tale). Now that it has been completed, and the first few chapters of the second book in the series were released, it's about time we get this going! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Kea💙