Job pt.1: L.Y.P.

Y/N

4:39am. I'm alone in a paroxysm...with them. Day 1 is starting, help me.

Saved in the memo on your phone.
It's cold, and there's a sunken feeling in your chest. Homesickness, it might be. You want to start your job.
What do I know about being an assistant anyway? All I know is how to show-off for somebody else's standard so that they could accept me.

Guessing you should wear the "right attire". Hovering to the bags Namjoon delivered yesterday night in your room. You haven't lured outside yet after the incident.
Bag no.1: For daily use
You unzipped it. There's numerous utilities in it.

Y/N: Oh my, did they buy all of this?

There's everything for anything you do in daily basis. From sanitary napkins to a hand mirror.
Moving on, to the next one.
Box no.2: clothes
Ah finally
*zip*
Clothes. Clothes everywhere. All in shade of pink, blue, and yellow. Mostly pastels and denim.

Y/N: Where did they get this? It looks like it's from that glitter-shit shop...

And suddenly it made sense to you. The meet-up was in the shop, he wants you to go there in 8:30 because it's the shop's opening hours so there won't be a crowd but you arrived late that's why he waited in the garden instead.

Y/N: Woah.

You're completely enticed with the clothes but the question still remains.
What the hell are you going to wear?
You shift your head to where the red box is, exactly where it was, on the top of the wardrobe.

Y/N: Am I...Am I suppose to wear that?

Let's do this.

A little wriggle there, some pulling here. Voila! There you go in a lingerie.

Y/N: Not so bad...just a little bit too much sexy. Doesn't show any "unwanted sight", all skin. Haha cringey and kinky.

You continue to flaunt your body. Feeling sexy and cute, you lay on your bed reenacting some blah blah (Who wouldn't try to experiment shit while wearing this?) when someone knocks.

???: Y/N?

A disembodied voice came from outside. 5:44am.
Fuck, them people wake up early
The knob turns. An invisible countdown started in your head
3...grab the sheet. The door slowly creaks open. 2...Cover your body. A body emerges from the other side. 1...ACT LIKE YOU'RE SLEEPING

V: Peaches?...I'm sorry again, you should get up now. It'd be better if you wake up earlier than Jimin.

You yawn, unseemly faking it.

V: Get up...peaches, get up!

Well obviously, you can't so you kept on lying down. This is highly embarrassing, you're the assistant yet you have to be waken up by your "boss".
Taehyung didn't stop at waking you up.
엄마야! V, please. I really don't want you to see me like this.
You covered your head, you thought that it would possibly signal him to stop. He didn't, instead he grabs the cover and pulls it up to the air. There was nothing you could do about it.
You're exposed.

V: Oh...

Y/N: 아니에요

Quick, pillow.
Although two, three pillows wouldn't cover you up you squeeze yourself in them.
You can't look at him, you took a quick glare at him though. He's frozen and bleeding...nose bleeding.

Y/N: J-just go...

You want to cry or at least let a few tears drop. It will ease you up.